Nige..doubt for Trotters

Barry-Yaya midfield is bad. Don't do that.
Barry-Milner or Yaya-Milner is even better.

Barry-Yaya and Nasri that's OK.:)

Agüero not 100% fully fit, won't start start. But a substitute like on Monday can do the job.

AJ was great I think. He was involved in Dzeko's goal, he gave the pass to Richards who assisted Agüero, he also passed to Dzeko who tried to play to Agüero before his nice backpass to Silva. And he had a great pass to Silva before his woodwork still in the 1. half.

Milner will play there and I presume he would slot in right where nige was , yaya will stay in his attacking midfield role. But when we play without nige , we very rarely win , so hopefully he will be fit or we will just change our habits

No wonder he is injured,he was "Moonlighting" for FC Twente in the Champions League qualifying round.Scored as well.

For me if NDJ isn't able to play at the trotters I would go

.......................Hart
Richards....Kompany...Lescott..Clichy
....................Barry
Yaya...........................Milner/Kolorov
......AJ/Tevez....................Silva
..................Dzeko

Subs
Same as Monday night subject to injuries with Aguero replacing AJ/Tevez for last 30mins, Milner or Kolorov replacing Silva depending on who starts. I personally would have Tevez instead of AJ and Kolorov instead of Milner.

Rammyblues said:
For me if NDJ isn't able to play at the trotters I would go

.......................Hart
Richards....Kompany...Lescott..Clichy
....................Barry
Yaya...........................Milner/Kolorov
......AJ/Tevez....................Silva
..................Dzeko

Subs
Same as Monday night subject to injuries with Aguero replacing AJ/Tevez for last 30mins, Milner or Kolorov replacing Silva depending on who starts. I personally would have Tevez instead of AJ and Kolorov instead of Milner.

Quick question. Why would you give Tevez who is a hell of alot unfitter than Aguero 60 mins?

i still dont get why we need to turn up there looking to protect the midfield, we have more than enough class to not them have a touck of the ball for long spells. just play barry holding with toure box to box then you front 4 or maybe silva, balo, augreo and dzeko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.