Nige...

Rammy Blue

Seeing as plenty of other players are getting grief I think it'd be unfair for Nige to not get his dose of the same medicine.

Absolutely hopeless again tonight, complete passenger that offers nothing to the side.

Another player that has lost confidence from not being in the side, I just can't understand why our fringe players don't perform when they get their opportunity.

Rammy Blue said:
Seeing as plenty of other players are getting grief I think it'd be unfair for Nige to not get his dose of the same medicine.

Absolutely hopeless again tonight, complete passenger that offers nothing to the side.

Another player that has lost confidence from not being in the side, I just can't understand why our fringe players don't perform when they get their opportunity.

He is occupying an important & vital position that carries a responsibility. A position that can stall or advance our juggernaut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.