Nigel De Jong

ForzaMancini

Thought Nigel was absolutely excellent today. His performance was as good as Tevez's and Kun's. Strong in the tackle and surprisingly good on the ball today. I remember last season he would have been one of the first names on the team sheet to then becoming a sub player for us following his injury but I think today he showed he still has a big role to play for us this season and in future years. Fingers crossed he signs a new contract soon.

nigel has come back in last 2 games and been very good, i was worried he was drifting a bit but playing top form again..

Well played today, he hasn't been as bad as some people have said in general, he's had some impressive games and some average ones. Just like Barry.

blueprint's absence is notable, I'm sure he will come up with some bizarre conspiracy about how De Jong is a disgrace for preventing us from scoring 10 instead of 6.

His best of the season, I've slated him a bit recently but would love to see him get back to his best and become one of the main men again.

world class.....simple as that.
always was and always will be, you dont hold a regular spot in the dutch midfield if ur not world class.

We need to look after him.

Said this to my ate on wednesday night.

He looks the player he was, going in for them takles no one else wants to do.

Nothing's changed with Nige. As solid as he's always been, works as hard as he always does. A great player to have at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.