Nigel De Jong

The game will eventually become a no contact sport , they are even considering investigating heading footballs now , but i was brought up on Doyle,Gow,Morrison when a crunching tackle was a legitimate part of the game and thoroughly enjoyable in my view , De Jong was a similar player and i loved watching him go into battle in a blue shirt ,he was an important part of our team at the time , appreciating a player that gave 100% for the team every single game he played should be a pre-requisite for any Blue , or perhaps i should take up reading MIlls & Boon.

The game will eventually become a no contact sport , they are even considering investigating heading footballs now , but i was brought up on Doyle,Gow,Morrison when a crunching tackle was a legitimate part of the game and thoroughly enjoyable in my view , De Jong was a similar player and i loved watching him go into battle in a blue shirt ,he was an important part of our team at the time , appreciating a player that gave 100% for the team every single game he played should be a pre-requisite for any Blue , or perhaps i should take up reading MIlls & Boon.
Hang on, are you saying you can't appreciate Nige and enjoy a good Mills & Boon novel?

Shudder the thought , more of Andy McNab man myself , but every one to their own, i am sure Mills & Brown has a fervent following amongst us Bluemooners and no offence intended ;)
Mills & Brown? Deliberately spelling it wrong to pretend you don't have have bookshelves stuffed to the gunwhales with Barbara Cartland novels? No matter, we still love you.

when a crunching tackle was a legitimate part of the game and thoroughly enjoyable in my view , De Jong was a similar player and i loved watching him go into battle in a blue shirt ,he was an important part of our team at the time ,

And he also broke Ben Arfa’s leg and maybe should have been sent off in 2010 World Cup final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.