nigel ding dong. its bite the bullet time

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
big blueballs said:
totally agree with this barry looks very leg weary to me may be time for a rest

"Leg weary and time for a rest"?
First week of bloody November?
Christ - its a hard life when all you get is £60k a week for busting your balls for 3 months.
Unless he is carrying an injury that we are unaware of,a seasoned England international should not be entertaining thoughts of tiredness before sodding Bonfire night.
i agree but barry is not the player who started the season for us, his legs looked very heavy to me yesterday falling over the ball and his first touch was not the best signs of tiredness this is why you have a big squad with quality to replace quality and maybe its his time for a break

bluedan12 said:
I've said it before and I will say it again, de jong is the most overrated player in the club. At the beginning of the season, first three games, he didnt play apart from 10mins against pompey i think, we kept three clean sheets. Since he has come in we haven't kept one until yesterday, and that is due to a missed penalty and super shay. look at villa, he goes off at half time, ireland comes on and we played very well second half, no fluke in my opinion, villa, who are a top 7 team then took off young(slightly injured), but brought on reo-coker in order to try and stem our attacking threat. now, no way should we ever be going to birmingham who have only scored 8 all year and play 2dm's doesn't work and i feel until hughes changes it we aren't going to see much change to our current run of form.

It's worth remembering we played Blackburn, Wolves and Pompey in our first three games. Since then we've played Arsenal, United, West Ham, Villa, Wigan, Fulham and Birmingham so it's fair to say just saying he didn't play in 3 games and we kept a clean sheet doesn't really mean much as the opposition were terrible and i'd be expecting to keep clean sheets against them

De Jong does his job very well but playing him and Barry as a pairing in the middle in a 4-4-2 is far too negative as Barry isn't good enough when in the final 3rd which means we've not little creativity in the middle of the park

Failsworth_Blue said:
bluedan12 said:
I've said it before and I will say it again, de jong is the most overrated player in the club. At the beginning of the season, first three games, he didnt play apart from 10mins against pompey i think, we kept three clean sheets. Since he has come in we haven't kept one until yesterday, and that is due to a missed penalty and super shay. look at villa, he goes off at half time, ireland comes on and we played very well second half, no fluke in my opinion, villa, who are a top 7 team then took off young(slightly injured), but brought on reo-coker in order to try and stem our attacking threat. now, no way should we ever be going to birmingham who have only scored 8 all year and play 2dm's doesn't work and i feel until hughes changes it we aren't going to see much change to our current run of form.

It's worth remembering we played Blackburn, Wolves and Pompey in our first three games. Since then we've played Arsenal, United, West Ham, Villa, Wigan, Fulham and Birmingham so it's fair to say just saying he didn't play in 3 games and we kept a clean sheet doesn't really mean much as the opposition were terrible and i'd be expecting to keep clean sheets against them

De Jong does his job very well but playing him and Barry as a pairing in the middle in a 4-4-2 is far too negative as Barry isn't good enough when in the final 3rd which means we've not little creativity in the middle of the park
richard dunne played in the first three games maybe this has something to do with the 3 clean sheets not the fact NDJ did not play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.