Nigel Farage

Depends whether you think Brexit is credible or not I suppose
I suppose so but if it isn’t how much of a failure are all those who didn’t want it. Whatever he is it was somewhat of an achievement whatever one thinks of it.

If I sold you a car without an engine it would make me a great success as a car salesman even if you did have to use it as an outdoor plant pot.

I suppose so but if it isn’t how much of a failure are all those who didn’t want it. Whatever he is it was somewhat of an achievement whatever one thinks of it.

If I sold you a car without an engine it would make me a great success as a car salesman even if you did have to use it as an outdoor plant pot.
I’m obliged to agree

If I saw him sell it to you and tried to tell you it was a terrible idea but you did it anyway and then he tried to sell me one too.
Should I tell him, sure I’ll go for that too, or should I tell him to fuck off, you charlatan, because you haven’t a clue about cars.

I don’t think he’s such a great salesman. I think people just wanted to believe they were getting a Rolls Royce.

Harder to sell an engineless RR over here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.