Nigel Farage

So on that basis say a Bank based it’s decision on non commercial reasons dare I say religion or colour of skin, you would say that’s up to them and you are comfortable with that

come on mate paying a race card is ridiculous. You're better than that

come on mate paying a race card is ridiculous. You're better than that
I am merely trying to see where the line not to be crossed lies for some.
It appears it’s OK to cross political line no problem, what about religious, sexual orientation etc etc.
I think I have made my position perfectly clear, I am against discrimination on any grounds, political, religious race, etc so please don’t twist it around by sayings like “ your better than that”
I would defend any ethnic minority on here or anywhere else if they were refused something on the basis of the colour of their skin.
Didsbury’s the expert on my posts, I think he had at some stage gone back to post 1 so If you would care to ask him to bring up any racist comments I have ever made on this site I am sure he would be happy to help you.

It appears it’s OK to cross political line no problem, what about religious, sexual orientation etc etc.
I think I have made my position perfectly clear, I am against discrimination on any grounds, political, religious race, etc so please don’t twist it around by sayings like “ your better than that”
I would defend any ethnic minority on here or anywhere else if they were refused something on the basis of the colour of their skin.
Didsbury’s the expert on my posts, I think he had at some stage gone back to post 1 so If you would care to ask him to bring up any racist comments I have ever made on this site I am sure he would be happy to help you.

You're just beening facetious and you know it. I always question why people force issues into topics that aren't involved in the topic in the first place. It's just really weird.

It's got nothing to do with race, ethnicity, politics or whatever it's to do with Farage being a total See You Next Tuesday. And all businesses have a right to not serve total twats. you'll probably come back and say something like this is discrimination against twats next.

You're just beening facetious and you know it. I always question why people force issues that aren't involved in the topic in the first place. It's just really weird.

It's got nothing to do with race, ethnicity, politics or whatever it's to do with Farage being a total See You Next Tuesday. And all businesses have a right to not serve total twats. you'll probably come back and say something like this is discrimination against twats next.
Right, no enquiries needed, just follow your lead Farage being a total whatever… close case.
Democracy at its finest.

Right, no enquiries needed, just follow your lead Farage being a total whatever… close case.
Democracy at its finest.
just like Farage never being elected as an MP but getting to spread his Russian Tufton Street propaganda. What a shithouse.

just like Farage never being elected as an MP but getting to spread his Russian Tufton Street propaganda. What a shithouse.
Actually he was elected as a Euro MP for Southern England from 1999 to 2020 but don’t let such minor details get in the way.

Actually he was elected as a Euro MP for Southern England from 1999 to 2020 but don’t let such minor details get in the way.
he’s stood numerous times for the HoC and failed, he attended very few meeting when he was stealing a living in Brussels. He’s a Russian sock puppet, he shorted the pound three times on Euro Referendum Night by telling lies ie declaring Remain had won when he had private polling showing they had lost. He said Putin is his hero on RT, he was living in a 17k per month Chelsea mansion but couldn’t say who was paying for it when questioned by TV reporters, in fact he said “Russia”.

he’s stood numerous times for the HoC and failed, he attended very few meeting when he was stealing a living in Brussels. He’s a Russian sock puppet, he shorted the pound three times on Euro Referendum Night by telling lies ie declaring Remain had won when he had private polling showing they had lost. He said Putin is his hero on RT, he was living in a 17k per month Chelsea mansion but couldn’t say who was paying for it when questioned by TV reporters, in fact he said “Russia”.
Wow he had private polling showing they had lost.
That’s a hell a lot of staff to ask every voter what they had voted for and be guaranteed the right answer.
If that’s the case he could have made an absolute killing with the Bookies because from my recollection remain were odds on favourites right up to within about 1/2 an hour of the declaration.
Wow you give him more credit than perhaps he deserves, saying he single handedly shorted the pound on 3 occasions on the one night, pretty impressive for a failure.
Not sure he couldn’t say who was paying for something, now if it was wouldn’t say then that’s up to him

It's not that complicated, because it's the current law. Protected characteristics are typically arbitrary things that can't be changed (with the exception of religion, although that is intrinsically linked to culture in many cases). Your line appears to involve adding political views to that as well. Only in the case of employment or essential services are political views a protected characteristic. And if we're including the case of Nigel Farage, it's not just about views, but individual political actions too. These are not his privately-held political views, these are 10 plus years of highly-public political actions. So yeah, that's where my line would be. Is it something you are personally in control of? If yes, discriminate away. If not, no it's protected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.