night out in manchester

warpig said:
Biggsy1 said:
Try South, nice and dingey indie music, loads of students, indie chicks and hairy women who smoke roll ups.!

try club v/venus 111deansgate for a little more sophistication ;)

Some top clacker in that place, they do ask if your 'a member' though, and it can be difficult to get in.

deco said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Northern quarter- start off at Trof, then hit the Bay Horse both full of birds and not too pricy. If you're into indie music get yourself to the brickhouse don't go till at least 11.30 tho. mention bb2.0 and recieve a free drink. ;)

is it a good night out with bb2.0?

Oh yes, the best!

Only been to the brickhouse once, we got there on a sat night around 12 and were the first ones in. What time does the place shut? Does evcryone just pile in at a certain time or do they let you in til daft o clock?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Only been to the brickhouse once, we got there on a sat night around 12 and were the first ones in. What time does the place shut? Does evcryone just pile in at a certain time or do they let you in til daft o clock?

It depends mate, about 2 years ago it went pretty dead (I didn't really care as I just went there because they played what we wanted and let us taken certain uh hum liberties.) but it was always a late place 12.30/1am often before it got full.

Mike Joyce does fridays now "Alternative Therapy" so it gets a lot fuller earlier

Holden Balls said:
warpig said:
Biggsy1 said:
Try South, nice and dingey indie music, loads of students, indie chicks and hairy women who smoke roll ups.!

try club v/venus 111deansgate for a little more sophistication ;)

Some top clacker in that place, they do ask if your 'a member' though, and it can be difficult to get in.

pm ;)

The Fat el Hombre said:
They ask if you're a member at Club V? I got the impression it was just a bog standard club

can be a bit weird with the dresscode....sometimes if your wearing a shirt they turn you away...they like the "regulars"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.