Night Out in Oldham, Woke Up in Paris

BlueTG

Not a bad effort from the lad, you must have some weird stories like this with the characters we have down here in the cellar..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2509837/Teenager-went-drunken-night-Oldham-woke-PARIS.html

A teenager who went out clubbing in Manchester with his mates woke up in Paris the following morning after booking a flight in the early hours.
Luke Harding was getting a cab home from the Tokyo Project nightclub, nicknamed Tokes, in Oldham when he found his passport in his pocket and drunkenly decided to visit the Eiffel Tower.
Mr Harding, a sheet metal worker, asked the shocked taxi driver to head immediately for Manchester Airport then booked a last minute 6am flight for £100 through Flybe to the French capital using his mobile phone.

The 19-year-old eventually woke up in a toilet cubicle at Charles De Gaulle Airport - 500 miles from where he started his night to remember.
Pals nursing a giant hangover from a night out at the club were stunned to see a sheepish Luke had tweeted a picture of himself standing next to the Eiffel Tower and then another with the caption: 'Sat outside the Arc De Triumph eating a croissant.'
News of his unexpected excursion spread like wildfire around the social media site with many messages poking fun at the travelling teenager.

'I went to drop my friend off at his house in a taxi but for some reason I randomly decided that I don’t want to go home but stay out instead.
'I found my passport which I’d been using for ID and was looking at this flight app on my phone and it was saying something like "cheap flights to Paris".
'I decided the best thing to do was book a flight to see the Eiffel tower. It was just a spur of the moment thing and seemed like a good idea at the time.
'The taxi driver asked me about where I was going and what I was going to do in Paris but I couldn’t bring myself to tell him I was a drunken idiot who spontaneously booked a trip to Paris, so I sold him some story that I was a junior doctor going to a convention.'

'I rang my mum and said "don’t panic mum but can you pick me up at Manchester Airport at 8pm?" Then I told her what I had done and she went mental at me.
'I had eight hours to kill so I booked a bus into Paris and had a wander around. I did get to see the Eiffel Tower but there was a massive queue so I didn’t get to go up it but at least I had my picture taken outside the Arc de Triumph and I went to a cafe for coffee and a croissant and sat outside.
'It was great but it was bloody freezing, it’s warmer back here. It cost an arm and a leg but I don’t regret it. It’s a funny story to tell my mates for years to come.'
Luke was inundated with messages from Twitter uses amused by his escapade. Mark Ingham said: 'I’ve ended up in a few scary places after a night out in Tokes but never Paris. Take a bow.'

I condensed the article a little, was looking long-winded.

Many years ago,30 ish,my ex- missus used to work in a boozer in Glasgow.
The owner was a great guy,so generous,and loaded with it.
Anyhow,we got a lock in,never paid a penny for the booze.
I crash out about 4am,wake up in a strange bed,no one beside me,about 1pm.
Look out the window and I can see the Guinness factory !!!!!!!!!
Didn't know they had a brewery in Glasgow.
Been taken to Dublin for the day by said nice guy.
Strange feeling actually.
We went home the following day ( and that's why she's my ex ).

TTTCITYBHOY said:
My arsehole was red raw

rushts said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
My arsehole was red raw

Further to the story,i do recall some guy,think he was Ukranian or maybe...Rushan (sp).
He tried to bum me outside my room.
Glasgow kiss is a fukn Godsend.

Heard this the other day, my sister used to work with him, been to tokes a few times myself but never woke up in fucking France!

Fair play, decent story to tell.

I don't think he was drunk as he made out.

You have to be pretty on the ball to book a flight, type in a lot of details etc , and he would not of been allowed to fly if he was noticeably drunk. I reckon he planned this.

It can be done.

Although this was planned and tickets booked in advance I remember not flying to Aris.

We met in town, had a few beers, got on a minibus and me and my mate shared a bottle of Jaeger. That's the last thing I remember until waking up on a bus taking us to Aris from the airport.

Markt85 said:
I don't think he was drunk as he made out.

You have to be pretty on the ball to book a flight, type in a lot of details etc , and he would not of been allowed to fly if he was noticeably drunk. I reckon he planned this.

yeah I don't believe this story. Sadly the twat has gone himself in the national press and is probably being lauded as a 'lad' as we speak by all his mates

Attention seeking bellend. 100% knew what he was doing, there is no way he got all the way to the airport, bought his ticket, checked in, waited for his flight, boarded the flight, flew, landed and got off the flight without once knowing what he was doing. If he truly was that cunted they wouldnt of even let him on the flight in the first place.
He must lead a pretty said little life if he is willing to fork out £300+ to be accepted by his mates and be seen as a "lad". Shouldnt even be in the paper, this is just somebody going on holiday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.