Nike to make Kits

MCFC BOB said:
I say "Nike" and "A-dee-dus". Whatever you call it, it's still the same company, right?
No, if you say Nike, then what you actually receive from their mail order department is actually made in a shed on an allotment in Croydon.

MCFC BOB said:
I say "Nike" and "A-dee-dus". Whatever you call it, it's still the same company, right?

Is your username pronounced Muh Cuh Fuh Cuh Boob? No? Adidas was founded by Adolf Dassler hence Addie-Dass.

Moron.

peoffrey said:
MCFC BOB said:

Is your username pronounced Muh Cuh Fuh Cuh Boob? No? Adidas was founded by Adolf Dassler hence Addie-Dass.

Moron.
He's not wrong there young Bob.

SWP's back

SWP's back said:
peoffrey said:
MCFC BOB said:

Moron.
He's not wrong there young Bob.

SWP's back

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

In North America its pronounced ah-DEE-duss.
It's pronounced that way by Adidas over here and has been since the 70s at least.
FYI.
If you pronounce it addy-das, people here will think you are a poncy fancy-dan European homosexual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.