Niklas Jensen goal vs Leeds @ Maine Road

Quality goal.

And where we were sat in BB Lower in the Kippax you got a cracking view of it and how good the bend on it was.

Bluebee2 said:
It certainly was an excellent goal. I had us to win 2-1 and was praying for Leeds to score which they did late on. I don't remember Fowler getting a standing ovation though.

He didnt. Twat.

Mike N said:
Bluebee2 said:
It certainly was an excellent goal. I had us to win 2-1 and was praying for Leeds to score which they did late on. I don't remember Fowler getting a standing ovation though.

He didnt. Twat.

Well not quite, but about half of the stadium I could see were up cheering, which I never really got, cause I never rated him after Liverpool and it wasn't a dead cert that we were gonna get him.

Mike N said:
Bluebee2 said:

He didnt. Twat.
I'm not a twat!

Hate to be pedantic, but I'm going to be anyway!! "Top 7 goals in the last minute" yeah? How come Etuhu's goal against Bolton is in there, whereas "THE" Dickov goal isn't? Super Kev's effort against Gillingham got in; it doesn't make sense. Fantastic strike by Jensen though; I'd forgotten that it was in the last minute!! Edit: Oops! Thought from reading an earlier post that Jensen's would be number one!
*coat alert*

alanjames24 said:
Bluebee2 said:
Mike N said:
Bluebee2 said:

He didnt. Twat.
I'm not a twat!

I think he meant Fowler... Or maybe me for saying it first, lol.

I know mate, Lol. He is right Fowler was a twat.

jimharri said:
Hate to be pedantic, but I'm going to be anyway!! "Top 7 goals in the last minute" yeah? How come Etuhu's goal against Bolton is in there, whereas "THE" Dickov goal isn't? Super Kev's effort against Gillingham got in; it doesn't make sense. Fantastic strike by Jensen though; I'd forgotten that it was in the last minute!!

Bollocks I gotta wait 3 hours till I can look at it... I've gone and teased myself, lol.

Sorry. Let's be clear. Fowler was, is, a twat. No other player in the history of our club has had to be put on a 'special fitness regime' before or since. Fat, useless twat.

Oh and the song was shit.

jimharri said:
Hate to be pedantic, but I'm going to be anyway!! "Top 7 goals in the last minute" yeah? How come Etuhu's goal against Bolton is in there, whereas "THE" Dickov goal isn't? Super Kev's effort against Gillingham got in; it doesn't make sense. Fantastic strike by Jensen though; I'd forgotten that it was in the last minute!! Edit: Oops! Thought from reading an earlier post that Jensen's would be number one!
*coat alert*

Dickov's goal is mate. Number 1 after Horlock's.

Musampa's against Liverpool should be in that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.