Nine days and counting......

Lucky Toma said:
Hahaha I'd accept that Sam if you were Italian....what with Georgie boy being an Italian monk who never once set foot in England!

Even with that aside, you have a fop on a horse....we have a fire-breathing dragon! Far cooler :)

Kev, I happily accept your offer sir. And if your boys turn us over by three or more I'll get my brother's England shirt (he's English, the poor sod) and kiss the three lions and put the pic on here!
(In fact, lets not do this deal just on the off-chance a miracle happens. You'd get lynched on the seafront mate!)

George wernt Italian he was from Syria/Palestine

Offa had the right idea

for me, wales consists of two things. my mam's house and this :
2805yzb.jpg

sorry mam, but you are second in the list of reasons to visit the valleys.

Bale out?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3487325/Gareth-Bale-has-been-ruled-out-of-Saturdays-crunch-Euro-qualifier-against-England.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... gland.html</a>

Father was English, my Mother is Welsh, and I spent many a happy hour of my childhood listening to my relatives in North Wales speaking some odd language.

Apart from swearwords, I never did learn much, but my brother took the trouble to learn the language, and we had some fun years ago, walking into shops and hearing them insult is with the usual garbage, then my brother would say something back to them in perfect Welsh!

We saw more than a few red faces as teenage girls ran from the counter after they had discussed the lack of size of our 'man sausages', only for my brother to reply in Welsh.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Father was English, my Mother is Welsh, and I spent many a happy hour of my childhood listening to my relatives in North Wales speaking some odd language.

Apart from swearwords, I never did learn much, but my brother took the trouble to learn the language, and we had some fun years ago, walking into shops and hearing them insult is with the usual garbage, then my brother would say something back to them in perfect Welsh!

We saw more than a few red faces as teenage girls ran from the counter after they had discussed the lack of size of our 'man sausages', only for my brother to reply in Welsh.

Never ask for directions in wales....you'll be washing spit out of yer hair for days.. ;)

Welsh scrubbers mate. Best in the world :)

Lucky Toma said:

Welsh scrubbers mate. Best in the world :)

Ive had a few right royal times in monmouth tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.