Nintendo switch

Are they any good? Yes

Are the games good? Yes

Are there many games? Not many triple A titles as of yet, but more will be released... there's a decent amount of indie games which are fun to play

Will I lose my temper with Mario games? Not with Mario Odysee as that game is piss.... Mario Kart might be different depending on how good you are, and/or if you have driver assistant on.

Majority of my games consist of indie games (such as Chef Battle Brigade and Steam World) and it's so much better for games like that.

I bought a PS4 and a switch, and whilst the PS4 gathers dust the switch is on everyday!

Quality console and Mario odyesssy is brilliant for me as somebody who grew up loving Mario games. DOOM looks quality my mate has it, I’ve only got Mario and Mario kart but they’re keeping my well entertained. Tell a lie I’ve bought Skyrim but not played it yet.

Word of warning I’ve already broken one of the controllers by letting it slip off couch so would get insurance for those. Also if you intend to use it on the go a lot buy one of the cases with a proper kick stand as the one on the console isn’t brilliant

Hope that helps cheers

Buy a Switch and get Legend of Zelda. Best game ever made. Got it for my youngest for Christmas and it will be his turn soon.

Got my son one for Christmas and he loves it. Xbox been shelved since. Got him the 1-2 Switch game which is great fun for the family to play.

The buttons are too small, hurt my thumb playing mario cart.

One bonus is you can change Yoshi to City colours.

Preferred SNES version, even though it is probably shit now after a 23 year break.

I absolutely love it. Fantastic little console. Zelda, Mario, Mario Kart, Skyrim - hammered them all. Also gonna get Doom. Best thing about it is every game feels better given the portability. It never gets old

New direct just dropped an hour or so ago!

Key for me:
Dark Souls Remastered in May.
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
Mario Tennis
Hyrule Warriors

Mostly ports i know but Dark Souls portable!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.