Nirvana

lev_yashin

Nirvana/REM night on BBC4 all night tonight. Nirvana live at the moment, anyone else watching? It's brilliant.

Used to like Nirvana, whole Cobain/suicide thing make them thoroughly miserable. REM much better.

skyblue78 said:
Used to like Nirvana, whole Cobain/suicide thing make them thoroughly miserable. REM much better.

I agree, they've been shit ever since then.

CTID Chris said:
skyblue78 said:

I agree, they've been shit ever since then.

Yeah its makes a big difference when your singers dead, but a good gimmick anyway. Dead stars sell more records.

Enjoyed the '48hrs leading up to Cobain's death' programme that was shown last night. There's some strange people in that good 'ole US of A' though, for starters the woman called Katja that had a vision of him being murdered but won't tell who the murderer was in fear of her own safety was a little bit spaced out to say the least but I did love the two old dears sat on the grass dressed head to toe in Tye Dye clothing trying to relight a candle from Cobains vigil from 1994, the candle might not light but his spirit burns on inside your heart, mad as fuck but lovely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.