No abuse please, but is it just me...

Bellers_a_hero

that isn't as excited about tonights match vs Chelsea as I should be?

I feel that if we were still top then I'd be proper up for this, but right now I'm not that excited. Hopefully it'll change by tonight?!

To be honest I was excited about the EDS playing a pre season friendly away to Altrincham. Its my nature to get giddy when city are playing regardless

Personally I am glad we are playing a decent side who will at least think they can beat us. These strolls in the park against any team outside the top 6 whilst good from a 3 points and no stress point of view, are becoming boring! The Arsenal and Spurs matches were by far the best two at home this season and I am expecting more of the same tonight.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Personally I am glad we are playing a decent side who will at least think they can beat us. These strolls in the park against any team outside the top 6 whilst good from a 3 points and no stress point of view, are becoming boring! The Arsenal and Spurs matches were by far the best two at home this season and I am expecting more of the same tonight.

They may think they can beat us but I can't see them attacking us too much, think they'd be delighted with a draw to be honest, then if they can nick one on the break even better (for them).

Think it'll be a really dour 1-0 tonight.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I'm sorry mate,but if you can't get motivated for games like this then thank your lucky fucking stars you weren't travelling 300 fucking miles to a midweek away game at Gillingham in the old second division.
Or york away that time

when 111,000 people tried to get over the pennines braveheart style

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.