No abuse please, but is it just me...

Bellers_a_hero said:
that isn't as excited about tonights match vs Chelsea as I should be?

I feel that if we were still top then I'd be proper up for this, but right now I'm not that excited. Hopefully it'll change by tonight?!

Do you mean, if we were top and there was less at stake for this match that you would be more excited? You do understand that sport is meant to be competitive don't you? Or would you prefer to see us maul Norwich 5-1 at home every other week?

Were you there for the home match against Spurs 3-2? Surely the most exciting match at home this season as the result was not a foregone conclusion. After 70 minutes at both Old Trafford and White Hart Lane the game, as a competition, was over and the glee factor took over.

If you are not up for a game of football where the result is a subject of debate and conjecture, then you really should find another outlet for your expression.

Not exactly excited, more nervous knowing if we lose it's over, and even if we draw our chances become more and more remote. A win and we'll all be completely buzzing again...

then we will have our usual away loss at Stoke. ;)

LoveCity said:
Not exactly excited, more nervous knowing if we lose it's over, and even if we draw our chances become more and more remote. A win and we'll all be completely buzzing again...

then we will have our usual away loss at Stoke. ;)

Nah Stoke aren't as good this year, i think tonight and Arsenal away could decide this season tbh!

Bellers_a_hero said:
that isn't as excited about tonights match vs Chelsea as I should be?

I feel that if we were still top then I'd be proper up for this, but right now I'm not that excited. Hopefully it'll change by tonight?!

No it's not just you, I'm sure other glory hunting, 'only sing when we're winning fans' also feel the same. The rest of us can't wait

I think the rags winning at spuds and us losing at swansea are the 2 most pivotal results. One was considered loseable for them, the other a definate winnable for us. It's not being defeatest or showing a lack of belief. It, for me, gave a sense of inevitability about what will happen.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
I think the rags winning at spuds and us losing at swansea are the 2 most pivotal results. One was considered loseable for them, the other a definate winnable for us. It's not being defeatest or showing a lack of belief. It, for me, gave a sense of inevitability about what will happen.

Yeah we need a reverse situation of this like us beating Chelsea and the rags losing to Fulham, it'd give a lot of City fans renewed hope. But none of these mid/lower table teams look even close to beating the rags at the moment.

At least this way my nightmare scenario doesn't come to fruition. That would have been us going into the last game level with the rags and hughes stopping us win the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.