No Adam Johnson?

How much better have England looked though over last 2 games with playing youth and players in the right positions rather than try and fit square pegs into round holes

Is there a more technically gifted winger than AJ at the moment? Fuck all the kick and rush sprinters like Walcott and Lennon, AJ is in another league. He is a breath of fresh air and a true winger.

Johnson should clearly start after this. No one else at the right winger spot is fit to carry his water.

Sorry Theo, you lost your spot whether you return to fitness quickly or not.

Tricky_Trev said:
Is there a more technically gifted winger than AJ at the moment? Fuck all the kick and rush sprinters like Walcott and Lennon, AJ is in another league. He is a breath of fresh air and a true winger.

Well said. If this lad continues to progress then he really could become a true legend for city, and england, or is that the same thing?, Hmmm....

5 city players in one England team I presume is a record for the club. I wonder if it is the biggest representation any club has had for England?

oakiecokie said:
Blue_Times said:
5 city players in one England team I presume is a record for the club. I wonder if it is the biggest representation any club has had for England?

I would think that them fooking Rags might have had the two Nevilles,Beckham,Scholes and Butt,at some stage playing together.

Andy Cole as well perhaps. Still, a proud moment for us, the club and England.

Blue_Times said:
oakiecokie said:
I would think that them fooking Rags might have had the two Nevilles,Beckham,Scholes and Butt,at some stage playing together.

Andy Cole as well perhaps. Still, a proud moment for us, the club and England.

view this topic i created, all answers in there. United had 7, thats bloody good going!!! <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=189003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=189003</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.