No Barry, De Jong or Milner for Napoli

LoveCity

According to Ladyman, De Jong is definitely out as we know, Barry is more than likely out with his twisted ankle, and Milner is a grave doubt with a concussion.

What do we do? Play Razak next to Toure or push Zabaleta into the role?

Mancini said today: "They may not be happy – that's impossible because every player wants to play always, but I'm the manager and I need to take this decision. Now we have a difficult match coming up, we play every three days and these players like Edin, [Aleksander] Kolarov, [Stefan] Savic, [Samir] Nasri have played two games in four days and they need to recover.

He mentioned Savic. So maybe this is true (that Barry, DJ, and Milner are out) and Savic will have to play.

I wouldn't put Kompany there as who would play at CB with Lescott? I think Zabba should play next to Yaya as Razak is a little young and he hasn't really had 10 minutes in the Premier League, never mind Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.