Lescott CD

Yaya DM
Nasri CM
Silva LM
AJ RM

Aguerro
Dzeko

What seems to be the issue here?

not sure I can see us lining up like that!

Andouble said:
Dax777 said:
Micah RB
CLichy LB
Kompany CD
Lescott CD

Yaya DM
Nasri CM
Silva LM
AJ RM

Aguerro
Dzeko

What seems to be the issue here?

not sure I can see us lining up like that!
If not that, then this

Hart
Micah
Clichy
Lescott
Kompny

Zaba DM
Yaya CM
Nasri RM
SIlva LM

Aguero/Tevez
Dzeko

Adam-mcfc said:
Andouble said:
Razak not eligible to play in the CL this year.
Why not?

He's under-21 so he doesn't need to be registered right?

Think he only didn't have to be on the 25 man squad if he was under 21 and been with the club for 3 years, a la Balo who was named.

Donald Kiddick said:
Adam-mcfc said:
Andouble said:
Razak not eligible to play in the CL this year.
Why not?

He's under-21 so he doesn't need to be registered right?

Think he only didn't have to be on the 25 man squad if he was under 21 and been with the club for 3 years, a la Balo who was named.
From what i understand the under 21 rule is only for the PL for the CL you still have to name all the players in the squad who you would want to pick.

You're right, but then they have a B-list of which they can pick youth players who can play. From they names I remember, Cunningham, Razak and Bunn were in there, plus many more.

Balotelli was put on A-list. B-list you have to be a certain age and be with the club a certain amount of time. The CL squad rules are different than the Premier League squad rules.

Our B-list is Johansen, Cunningham, Tom Smith, Tse, Veseli, Wabara, Helan, Roman Angel, Chantler, Nimely, Bunn, Robinson
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2012/clubs/club=52919/squad/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague ... index.html</a>

heres the b list
The following players were also submitted to UEFA on our ‘B’ list for the Champions League:

Bunn, Chantler, Cunningham, Helan, Johansen, Robinson, Roman, Tchuimeni-Nimely, Tse, Veseli, Wabara.

After having a quick read of the rules they have to have been eligible to play for the club for 2 uninterrupted years to be named on the b list so razak can't play

with the style they play, we really should be all out attack, their defense is their weak spot, they won't be able to handle our attackers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.