No Bids

To be fair we all have absolutely no idea what's going on behind the scences. It is frustrating, but you gotta keep the faith. We just keep getting fed crap from so many sources. We are going to sign more, but the wait is frustrating!

Oh and hello. I'm a n00b.

bluespana said:
sdavros said:
The resounding sentiment from other managers is that they have not received bids for the players we have been linked with.
It's going to be very hard for us to do business with all of the media speculation surrounding us.

This transfer window has been handled very poorly.

Have you seen our other transfer windows? Joey Barton transfer request? SWP´s adios? Benjani?

I wasn't comparing to other transfer windows.. don't change the subject by bringing in a totally unrelated argument. FFS, why do people constantly do that on here??

Grekos said:
To be fair we all have absolutely no idea what's going on behind the scences. It is frustrating, but you gotta keep the faith. We just keep getting fed crap from so many sources. We are going to sign more, but the wait is frustrating!

is that like a boob with no nipples?

totaly agree we signed bridge before forest game,,and after that result i was sure we would blitz the transfer market because if that not alert the arabs nothing will ,,,but tomoz is the 8th of jan ,,thats 25percent of the window gone ,and we are still dragging are fucking feet ,,,wake up hughes you cock ,,

It's day 7 of a 33 day window... Relax and enjoy the ride. City cant win though, if we had signed a few more players we would be bored the rest of the month and we would be crying for more. They know who they want and I belive have made the bids (teams putting off the press at City's request) I just feel that we will have a few unvailed at once. I also think (personal opinion) that Villa would come but! He wants to see other big names sign first to prove the hype we have told him and to prove we can attract the best (people think the Robinho deal was a lucky purchase and there probably correct). I would say Kaka is a good shout and a very possible signing this window, if we did get him dont be suprised to see another big name follow. Who know's, if reports are to be believed then Chelski cannot buy without selling and any one of their players would walk into our team at present so....? Something BIG is brewing, good or bad, we can all feel it. Remember it's a rollercoaster supporting City ;0)

sdavros said:
bluespana said:
sdavros said:
The resounding sentiment from other managers is that they have not received bids for the players we have been linked with.
It's going to be very hard for us to do business with all of the media speculation surrounding us.

Have you seen our other transfer windows? Joey Barton transfer request? SWP´s adios? Benjani?

I wasn't comparing to other transfer windows.. don't change the subject by bringing in a totally unrelated argument. FFS, why do people constantly do that on here??

Handled very poorly compared to what or whom? A ridiculous thread.

Mills-Mcfc said:
We had so long to prepare and a week in only signed bridge, common hughes get your fucking act together or fuck off

It's not down to Hughes though is it.. It's been said that the owners have had his list so it's now in Cooks hands to get those targets in. Why is it we cant have a thread without someone changing it to an ani-Hughes one? I'm not bothered either way if he stays or goes but this is the first time I have seen City fans divided and it's so sad. Im ashamed to be honest, we have stupid amounts of money, good owners and the chance to finaly do something really great in football yet we still moan about it, no wonder were being laughed at. However this wont happen this window, the next or possible even the one after that... Rome wasnt built in a day and our empire has only just been given the green light. Baby steps blues, baby steps and patience, we have waited 34 years so whats another few?

sdavros said:
Grekos said:

is that like a boob with no nipples?

No.....how dare you. It's a boob with massive nipples (just one big nipple really).

As city fans we all live in hope and I for one hope that all this silence and no real transfer news is leading up to something big :)
How many months has Roque been "done deal" for?? and still no bid according to fat sam. Does this mean we are targeting someone else, bigger and better :)

bluespana said:
sdavros said:
bluespana said:
sdavros said:

Handled very poorly compared to what or whom? A ridiculous thread.

It's been handled very poorly in my opinion. That's what a forum is about, making opinions. You don't need to make comparisons to form opinions, but here's goes anyway, just to appease you,

1. Fergiescum made two signings first day, then declared window shut, decisive
2. Wenger has said he doesn't really need to do business, and has gone about it quietly, sneaky and clever
3. Benitez has come out and said that he will not do business this window, decisive.
4. Silence from Chelsea.
5. Real Madrid had closed deals before window even opened. Decisive

We on the other hand have been linked with anyone who can kick a ball, have been talking ourselves up for months and have no fucking bids in. And no statements from the club/manager. So in comparison. Handled poorly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.