No Complaining Allowed!

Buzzing about the draw!!! The Etihad will be buzzing when these teams visit our place.....can't wait!!!!

Sick Swan said:
Balotelli will raise his game for this... just what he needs!

He'll have to !

Defences like these won't be breached easily , that's for sure !

I know it's only our second season in the UCL but this is the chance to make us a household name throughout the world. This is what our club has been waiting for, and you never know we may even be propelled to European legends ;)

I've got a complaint .. i'd like to complain about not being able to complain!

Just hope we learn from last season's UCL when we conceded goals on the counter attack (Napoli being a case in point). Every team in this competition will be wary of our strike force and the fact we have goal scorers throughout the team. They will however exploit our defensive weakness of over committing to attack.
I have no fear for us in this group. We have some great games coming up and every City fan should welcome these fixtures as a natural consequence of how far this club has come in the past 5 years.

Blue and Proud said:
Just hope we learn from last season's UCL when we conceded goals on the counter attack (Napoli being a case in point). Every team in this competition will be wary of our strike force and the fact we have goal scorers throughout the team. They will however exploit our defensive weakness of over committing to attack.
I have no fear for us in this group. We have some great games coming up and every City fan should welcome these fixtures as a natural consequence of how far this club has come in the past 5 years.

I couldn't agree more.

At first, I was disappinted that we had been drawn in such a tough group, but then I realised we will be playing teams who have won the European Cup / Champions' League FOURTEEN times between them.

And, as Joleon tweeted, it is the only group with four reigning domestic champions in it.

Bring it on; I can't wait!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.