No criteria for citycard

Serge9320

So, despite having 2500ish loyalty points, fans who have jumped on the bandwagon by buying their first season ticket this year will have priority over me. My reason for not having a seasoncard is down to the fact i am living in newcastle for uni commitments.

Had a season ticket for 4/5 seasons prior to the last couple of years, all those miserable days watching us get beat under the stuart pearce era apparently count for jack shit.

I'm sure there's plenty of other citycard holders in the same position. Why aren't they taking our loyalty points into account. Gutted. Surely there are citycard holders with several thousand loyalty points. Why aren't they given priority over 'new' supporters?

Stubbsy89 said:
So, despite having 2500ish loyalty points, fans who have jumped on the bandwagon by buying their first season ticket this year will have priority over me. My reason for not having a seasoncard is down to the fact i am living in newcastle for uni commitments.

Had a season ticket for 4/5 seasons prior to the last couple of years, all those miserable days watching us get beat under the stuart pearce era apparently count for jack shit.

I'm sure there's plenty of other citycard holders in the same position. Why aren't they taking our loyalty points into account. Gutted. Surely there are citycard holders with several thousand loyalty points. Why aren't they given priority over 'new' supporters?

You pays your money (or not) and takes your chance,I`m afraid !!

It's always that way though isn't it. Season ticket holders always get preference over Citycard, regardless of points.

what about the "new" fans who had city cards first and bulit up points before getting there first seasoncard this year, do they not deserve one?

Dont know what your complaining for anyway....

even of it went on points only sale without SC priority, you still wouldnt get one.

2500 isnt a lot.

Stubbsy, I am citycard holder with 3000+ points but as the guys above said ST's come first as it should. I would have been pretty pissed off if when I had my ST if someone with a CC got a ticket before me.

glen quagmire said:
Project said:
It's always that way though isn't it. Season ticket holders always get preference over Citycard, regardless of points.

And so it should!

Why? Some of the CC holders are clearly bigger supporters hence having a higher no of loyalty points. Why should new supporters have priority?

im a citycard holder with near on 2000 points. i knew when i got it that seasoncards would always get a ticket before. so if i cant get a ticket its my fault

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.