No criteria for citycard

Whats annoyed me is this cup scheme get priority shit.

Some new corporate could have bought his first season ticket this season + the cup direct scheme and have about 1,500 points. He then has priority getting a wembley ticket as opposed to a season ticket holder with 5000 points who has been going since Coms opened.

Cup scheme members should have just had a 1000 point bonus or something along those lines for this semi-final.

It wont matter for now as most will get a ticket anyway but what happens come the final.

Another ridiculous idea from the same people that allocated 40% of our OT tickets to corporates.

alblue said:
what about the "new" fans who had city cards first and bulit up points before getting there first seasoncard this year, do they not deserve one?

Of course they deserve one, i'm talking about the 'new' fans

Stubbsy89 said:
glen quagmire said:
And so it should!

Why? Some of the CC holders are clearly bigger supporters hence having a higher no of loyalty points. Why should new supporters have priority?

Because we are s-e-a-s-o-n ticket holders! We pay up front in the summer, for every game, not just the ones we can be arsed going, or when the sky 4 come to town.

glen quagmire said:
Stubbsy89 said:
Why? Some of the CC holders are clearly bigger supporters hence having a higher no of loyalty points. Why should new supporters have priority?

Because we are s-e-a-s-o-n ticket holders! We pay up front in the summer, for every game, not just the ones we can be arsed going, or when the sky 4 come to town.

Yes and many CC holders have been in the past, hence they have also paid money to the club, more money than those who have acquired lesser points than them.

ManCitizens. said:
Whats annoyed me is this cup scheme get priority shit.

Some new corporate could have bought his first season ticket this season + the cup direct scheme and have about 1,500 points. He then has priority getting a wembley ticket as opposed to a season ticket holder with 5000 points who has been going since Coms opened.

Cup scheme members should have just had a 1000 point bonus or something along those lines for this semi-final.

It wont matter for now as most will get a ticket anyway but what happens come the final.

Another ridiculous idea from the same people that allocated 40% of our OT tickets to corporates.

I think the reason they have done this is becuase the home cup attendances have been so poor. It gives those who decided up front to at least pay for (if not necessarily attend) the games upfront a reward.

It will incentivise people to join the scheme next year too.

Am in similar position to u mate no st this year due to work but been to most games this season including last night all fa cup home games and Salzburg now that's loyalty ha. Anyway it's just the way it is it's pooh but st holders should get a ticket first am still hopeing anyway and there current on sale on some web sites about 400 each on some sites now that's what's unfair blatant ticket touting

sniff said:
Dont know what your complaining for anyway....

even of it went on points only sale without SC priority, you still wouldnt get one.

2500 isnt a lot.

I may have had a chance. As it is, I currently have no chance. I'm talking about other CC holders here as well, who may have accumulated several thousand points.

best chance i think us citycard holders have to go to Wembley is to get hospitality package through Wembley Stadium, no idea how much they are or anything.

ayia napa blues said:
Am in similar position to u mate no st this year due to work but been to most games this season including last night all fa cup home games and Salzburg now that's loyalty ha. Anyway it's just the way it is it's pooh but st holders should get a ticket first am still hopeing anyway and there current on sale on some web sites about 400 each on some sites now that's what's unfair blatant ticket touting

Yeah pal, just gotta hope there may be a few still available after s/c holders. i'm all for giving s/c holders certain benefits... I just think that in such a scenario, it is unjust to offer a ticket to guys who may have only started going this season as opposed to someone who may have been going for ages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.