No excuse

Maybe now those of us who have questioned Mancini's appointment can voice our concerns without abuse on here. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he's incompetent, tactically inept and was interested in the sunderland job before we were foolish enough to give him one. No man interested in managing sunderland is good enough to get us to where we want to be.

Was happy with the first half, the second was a bit poor at times.

Johnson kept whacking the ball long whilst in defence which was annoying, and one of the reasons why SWP still has a job. Can't really think of anybody who didn't play well, perhaps Milner if I'm been overly critical but he still did ok. Football was nice to watch, we were pressing them everywhere, and we were unlucky in front of both goals.

Bad day at the office I'm afraid, which happens in football. Shame really, I wanted us to punish Spurs for that defeat.

calculated said:
Maybe now those of us who have questioned Mancini's appointment can voice our concerns without abuse on here. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he's incompetent, tactically inept and was interested in the sunderland job before we were foolish enough to give him one. No man interested in managing sunderland is good enough to get us to where we want to be.

PMLS I knew that all we needed was one defeat to bring out the know nothings.

Sunderland aee good at home. Only United beat them at their place last season.

Damocles said:

Johnson kept whacking the ball long whilst in defence which was annoying, and one of the reasons why SWP still has a job. Can't really think of anybody who didn't play well, perhaps Milner if I'm been overly critical but he still did ok. Football was nice to watch, we were pressing them everywhere, and we were unlucky in front of both goals.

Bad day at the office I'm afraid, which happens in football. Shame really, I wanted us to punish Spurs for that defeat.

Why were you happy with the first half? 62% possession, and an open goal miss. Yet go in at 0-0. To say you are happy with that, demonstrates you arent yet prepared to support a top level side. Ridiculous. Chelsea would not have gone in 0-0 after being so dominant. Far too power puff in our build up. Not brutal or clinical enough. Tevez didnt look angry at himself. Looked sorry for himself.

They were always going to re-group after a bollocking at half time. And we might aswell have stayed in the changing room. Lost all our composure, control, using our football brains, winning possession, and started being the old city, knock it long, back four looking clumsy.

I am not happy with the first half. You get nothing in football for looking back sentimentally saying we played well in the first half yet got nothing for it. We will have harder away games. Fulham, Birmingham, Villa, Everton, Newcastle, Wigan, they are always harder places to go. Disgusting that we lost that game of football

Damocles said:

I agree with this 100%

Probably the only constructive post that'll appear today/tonight.

I expect the usual suspects to be grinning from ear to ear in preparation of a full week of Mancini bashing.

bluefandk said:
calculated said:

PMLS I knew that all we needed was one defeat to bring out the know nothings.

^^^^^This

Wonder if the same comments would have come out if Tevez had buried that sitter??? Or if the massive amount of possession that we had in the first half had been converted into a few more attempts on goal. Nothing wrong with his tactics in this game and we simply should have had it wrapped up in the first 45. Players were to blame..not the manager. Butthe this wouldn't be City unless somebody started a witch hunt against the manager or a single player would it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.