No excuse

calculated said:
Maybe now those of us who have questioned Mancini's appointment can voice our concerns without abuse on here. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he's incompetent, tactically inept and was interested in the sunderland job before we were foolish enough to give him one. No man interested in managing sunderland is good enough to get us to where we want to be.

This has to be the most ludicous collection of words that have eber been put together on this forum.

Clearly you dont have any interest in City succeding.

calculated said:
Maybe now those of us who have questioned Mancini's appointment can voice our concerns without abuse on here. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he's incompetent, tactically inept and was interested in the sunderland job before we were foolish enough to give him one. No man interested in managing sunderland is good enough to get us to where we want to be.

Tevez misses a sitter and Richards once again costs us

Bossed the first half we should have been two up game over - more worried that we did not impose ourselves on Sunderland second half who were absolately up for it

See very little naivety here from Mancini - both his first choice full backs out due to injury and Bolatelli also out

However i trust that this is a wake up call to those stupid fookers on here that keep analysising how individually we have a beeter team than the rags and how only a couple of them are good enough - its a team fookin game

And the worst thing is had United been playing that game tomight they would have won it and that is why they are still a better TEAM than us

We beat Liverpool 3-0 last week - We will win the league
We lose to Sunderland 1-0 today - Our season is over

Come on. It's the third match. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

JustAnotherCityFan said:

It's always been like that on here.

JustAnotherCityFan said:

This

AlthamBlue said:
Why exactly was it going to be easy? Do we have a divine right to beat Sunderland? No. Tevez missed a sitter, it's going to happen.

Of course we do, we are "God's own club" aren't we ? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.