No goal line technology in Europe ?

Platini is far worse then Blatter, at least he approved of goal line technology and used it at the last WC. I'm glad Otamendi scored in the end, but the problem is its going to be swept under the rug now.

Has it been confirmed officially who scored?

I'm waiting for UEFA to announce that the lino was in the process of informing the ref that the ball was over the line and that the ref actually whistled to give the initial goal.
I think OG.

They definitely need this in Europe, I'm not completely convinced Ospina's OG crossed the line on Tuesday night either and it cost Arsenal the points.

so apparently UEFA have "reviewed" the audio from the incident, and "apparently" the 5th official gave it as a goal, but it wasn't given due to "internal miscommunication", the goal has been given to Demichelis.

hmmm...yeah, what was the 5th official going to do? Run on the pitch and protest till it was given? yeah right...

Platini told us some time ago that goal line technology was bad because it meant fans would have nothing to argue about! On Saturday we saw that some officials don't understand the off side law either and last night they showed that the difference between a penalty and a yellow card for simulation is a bit vague as well. The idea that they would know a goal when they see one is always going to be doubtful. So, maybe we should tell Michel that even with goal line technology the officials picked by UEFA for CL matches will make sure that there's stll plenty of controversy for fans to rant about. Some teams can always be cheated.

Platini told us some time ago that goal line technology was bad because it meant fans would have nothing to argue about! On Saturday we saw that some officials don't understand the off side law either and last night they showed that the difference between a penalty and a yellow card for simulation is a bit vague as well. The idea that they would know a goal when they see one is always going to be doubtful. So, maybe we should tell Michel that even with goal line technology the officials picked by UEFA for CL matches will make sure that there's stll plenty of controversy for fans to rant about. Some teams can always be cheated.
If he wants an argument, I'll start with the proposition that he gets at least five years for disservice to the beautiful game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.