No Good Vibes This Week -Suppository At Their Offensive Best

johnny crossan

Winter joins in with a sneering slagfest on Mario as the aperitif to the Dipper Preview. He eats Pizzas and doesn't travel back with the boys - Euro clueless - the Cabal will be overjoyed - vid to follow.

Re: Suppository Back At Their Offensive Best

I find them all quite amusing.

edit...as I said in the other thread Custis is a proper tosser though, having a pop now about a conversation he had with Marwood about us targeting the Chumps League - what did he expect Marwood to say, " nah, we're not interested in it.."

lol.

I dont mind them having their opinions, thats the purpose of the programme. Its just when they demonstrate their inattention to detail that they come across as being unprofessional. Like the guy from the Mirror who claimed we'd reverted back to being ultra defensive in the CL. What's he basing that on? Didnt he watch the game in Munich?

the only people who believe what these guys have got to say are the people who either need too or want too, these guys are on good money spouting this and as the old saying goes where theirs muck theirs brass.

cibaman said:
I dont mind them having their opinions, thats the purpose of the programme. Its just when they demonstrate their inattention to detail that they come across as being unprofessional. Like the guy from the Mirror who claimed we'd reverted back to being ultra defensive in the CL. What's he basing that on? Didnt he watch the game in Munich?

No way did we go back to defensive for that game but we lost it and it must suit their purpose to say the reason was a defensive mentality.

We're playing one of the media's elite today, what did you expect? Always the same when we play one of the media's darlings, they've proobably already got the headlines written about how our trillion pound petro-fuelled losers couldn't beat the spirit and home-grown talent of the Liverpool.

Watching that gives me something to vent my pre-match tourettes at!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.