No Good Vibes This Week -Suppository At Their Offensive Best

Lucky13 said:
Thanks for the clip JC , I have no poblems with the others but clearly Custis has issues with us and no mention of how long it took others to win the CL.

What you mean like Chelsea and Arsenal

Nelly's Left Foot said:
cibaman said:
I dont mind them having their opinions, thats the purpose of the programme. Its just when they demonstrate their inattention to detail that they come across as being unprofessional. Like the guy from the Mirror who claimed we'd reverted back to being ultra defensive in the CL. What's he basing that on? Didnt he watch the game in Munich?

No way did we go back to defensive for that game but we lost it and it must suit their purpose to say the reason was a defensive mentality.

And anyway we were only ultra defensive at Arsenal from what I remember.

Not a pop at Mancini, and off topic, but if we has gone more defensive in the Champions League then we may well have done better.

Shaun Custis sums up the paper he works for, a clueless know it all. His knowledge of the game at times is absolutely awful and I can't stand his smug face, the media in this country is truly abysmal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.