No live TV coverage of Thursdays game???

Taylor said:
I've just realised MCFC TV are showing tomorrows match!

Out on the p**s tonight gets a phone call on mymobile......do I want to subscribe to MCTV ...... Hook line is, we have tomorrows game live. I 'm stood in the middle of Deansgate with me credit card in my hand as quick as you can say......well anything.......2 months subscription for £4.99 on trial £39 something for 12 months.

Rich said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/mcfc/splashpage/standard.sps?itype=11643&icustompageid=24295&bg=1

Live on Mcfc Tv "exclusively" for £1.99...make of that what you will as to whether you are prepared to pay, but id rule out any late bids from ch5 etc

Sorry if this has already been pointed out but couldn't see it:

Watch out for the small print on MCFC TV. I thought for £1.99 what the hell, I'll pay that so see it. Just noticed though on the receipt for my payment it says "£1.99 access until 21st December 2008, followed by monthly repeating subscription to Manchester City TV Online at GBP3.99 per month.

I didn't notice that when goign through the payment but just gone back and seen it is in the small print. Ok £3.99 won't break the bank but it's a bit sneaky and they know I'll forget to cancel.

robsta said:
Rich said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/mcfc/splashpage/standard.sps?itype=11643&icustompageid=24295&bg=1

Live on Mcfc Tv "exclusively" for £1.99...make of that what you will as to whether you are prepared to pay, but id rule out any late bids from ch5 etc

Sorry if this has already been pointed out but couldn't see it:

Watch out for the small print on MCFC TV. I thought for £1.99 what the hell, I'll pay that so see it. Just noticed though on the receipt for my payment it says "£1.99 access until 21st December 2008, followed by monthly repeating subscription to Manchester City TV Online at GBP3.99 per month.

I didn't notice that when goign through the payment but just gone back and seen it is in the small print. Ok £3.99 won't break the bank but it's a bit sneaky and they know I'll forget to cancel.

Robsta i've just done in exactly the same thing mate. Im making sure i read every bit of the terms of conditions from now on. £1.99 is ok as long as i remember to cancel straight away. Is this a trusted way of watching city??? Knowing city something will go wrong with the official stream.

I see all of Pompey and Villa's games have been shown live on terrestrial tv, have we got a slight vendetta against us from every possible angle or am i paranoid. Media are on our back, Ex Pros are on our back.

Pezzer2 said:
Robsta i've just done in exactly the same thing mate. Im making sure i read every bit of the terms of conditions from now on. £1.99 is ok as long as i remember to cancel straight away. Is this a trusted way of watching city??? Knowing city something will go wrong with the official stream.

I see all of Pompey and Villa's games have been shown live on terrestrial tv, have we got a slight vendetta against us from every possible angle or am i paranoid. Media are on our back, Ex Pros are on our back.

I know mate, I don't understand why we are not on a main TV channel. If these TV companies did their homework they would work out that there will be thousands of blues wanting to watch this. They go and put all UEFA Cup games on a Thursday night to keep clear of Champions League nights and then they don't stick it on the box anyway.

robsta said:
Pezzer2 said:

I know mate, I don't understand why we are not on a main TV channel. If these TV companies did their homework they would work out that there will be thousands of blues wanting to watch this. They go and put all UEFA Cup games on a Thursday night to keep clear of Champions League nights and then they don't stick it on the box anyway.

Santander own the rights to the game and seeing they were charging £41 for tickets I guess they are also trying to shaft UK companies over the media rights.

My mate says its on Supersports 2 which is on an Albanian satellilte channel. He reckons they lost the rights to show Premiership matches at the beginning of the season but they still show the UEFA Cup games.

MikeF said:
uwe282828 said:
pretty sure it ill be on in my local in norden.

whereabouts in Norden matey??

Wondered that meself! (Live in Marland, not too far for future games, but in Manchester centre tonight, and hoping may have found somewhere showing it. PM if want to know)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.