No Mario?

Damocles said:
briantheblue said:
Anything to do with this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2140388/Playing-Mario-Balotelli-turns-aerosol-flame-thrower-hotel-room.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -room.html</a>

Wow, not only is the photo fake, it was also posted on here months ago!

And perhaps Mario, who travelled with the squad, wasn't on the bench because Mancini didn't want two similar strikers on the bench and Dzeko needed the minutes?

Not as exciting, I know.

I think the Sunday Mirror might be getting a big shock tomorrow for that photo - haha!

Were Dzeko and Mario both on the bench against United, though?

If I needed a goal out of nothing, Mario is that guy, every time.

I suspect mancini didn't want to risk him away from home. If he had come on and 50,000 geordies started abusing him he may have done something stupid.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
cookster said:
Thought wth you ITK status you'd be telling us?

I heard he missed another curfew and Mancini went Ballistic, dropping him from the squad.

You must be mixing me up with that guy who knows everything ;)

Everyone knows I am not the Messiah....

Like I say, big call from Bobby if he took the decision based on a curfew.

The thing is TH i don't think it was a big call if it was based on a break of a curfew, it's the right call.

It's not as if he hasn't been warned enough in the past, it's also good to see him dishing out the same punishment to Balo as he would other members of the squad, something that he was lacking when he first come to the club.

Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
cookster said:
Thought wth you ITK status you'd be telling us?

I heard he missed another curfew and Mancini went Ballistic, dropping him from the squad.

You must be mixing me up with that guy who knows everything ;)

Everyone knows I am not the Messiah....

Like I say, big call from Bobby if he took the decision based on a curfew.

The thing is TH i don't think it was a big call if it was based on a break of a curfew, it's the right call.

It's not as if he hasn't been warned enough in the past, it's also good to see him dishing out the same punishment to Balo as he would other members of the squad, something that he was lacking when he first come to the club.

Exactly, not as if it's a one off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.