No matter what happens until the end of May

HelloCity

I think we'll absolutely dominate the league next season.

We'll be stronger, more experienced and United won't have anywhere near as good a season. I think they played the top teams at the perfect times form wise and they left with points they otherwise might not have.

If we end up missing out it will hurt, but it will be like when we lost the League Cup Semi against them. One year later, the roles were reversed and history was made.

Keep the faith!

ManCityX said:

We'll be stronger, more experienced and United won't have anywhere near as good a season. I think they played the top teams at the perfect times form wise and they left with points they otherwise might not have.

If we end up missing out it will hurt, but it will be like when we lost the League Cup Semi against them. One year later, the roles were reversed and history was made.

Keep the faith!

They've only had such a ''good'' season because that many important decisions at important moments in games have gone for them as far as I'm concerned but I agree, City will be stronger.

ManCityX said:

Keep the faith!

I tend to agree but untill the referees are sorted we stand no chance.

ManCityX said:

Keep the faith!

Have you been spending too much time on RAWK?

ManCityX said:

Keep the faith!

To be fair, that's not very realistic mate. You can't expect Arsenal and Chelsea to be as bad as they were this season. Both clubs will strengthen in the summer, as will the rags. I would suggest that it will be much tougher than this season. Still, I've faith that the squad we have already are capable of taking the challenge head on and winning it.

BillyShears said:
ManCityX said:

Keep the faith!

To be fair, that's not very realistic mate. You can't expect Arsenal and Chelsea to be as bad as they were this season. Both clubs will strengthen in the summer, as will the rags. I would suggest that it will be much tougher than this season. Still, I've faith that the squad we have already are capable of taking the challenge head on and winning it.

I tend to agree with the OP, but I also agree Billy that the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea will be stronger too. We'll still win it though!

United are on course for the greatest league season in their entire history, we won't have to deal with that next season. No way.

I don't think our record against Chelsea or Arsenal will be worse next season compared to this. Yes they'll be stronger, but so will we. We'll be plugging gaps that are stopping us being a great team home and away, they'll be trying to build new bridges to the top entirely.

de niro said:
ManCityX said:

Keep the faith!

I tend to agree but untill the referees are sorted we stand no chance.
They can continue to delay us but they will not stop us.

Our success is inevetable and everyone knows it

ManCityX said:
United are on course for the greatest league season in their entire history, we won't have to deal with that next season. No way.

I don't think our record against Chelsea or Arsenal will be worse next season compared to this. Yes they'll be stronger, but so will we. We'll be plugging gaps that are stopping us being a great team home and away, they'll be trying to build new bridges to the top entirely.

this is bang on pal but just to add spurs beat us to the chumps leage then we made it,united beat us in the carling semis then we beat them in the semis and won the fa cup we may have lost the league this year but watch this space

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.