No matter what happens until the end of May

It all depends on what happens with our forward line, if Tevez, Balotelli and Dzeko are sold we wll have 3 new forwards to bed in, not sure how that's going to make us stronger.
If the 3 stay and we added 1 or 2 I would fully agree but I think most seem to be overlooking the fact that at least 2 of our forwards are going to be replaced.

Don't start going on about next season this one isn't over yet. We must go on and win the PL THIS SEASON - United were pants at Wigan and weren't much better today (Villa game). Everton will turn them over - then they come to us and we'll pocket the 3 points. When that happens all we have to do is win at Newcastle and it's ours trust me! If I'm wrong then the bottom line is we will have won SFA and that will be unacceptable and the manager and his coaching staff must go. Write the rags off at your peril next season - as long as Ferguson stays there as the manager then they will always be a threat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.