No more poznan

We need to give it a city twist, do it facing frontwards rather than backwards.

I have to say that I have never been particularly happy with the Poznan. I feel we are better than having to imitate others. HOWEVER, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to join in with you youngsters three or four times at Wembley. BRING IT ON!!!!

The fans who don't want to do the poznan..
Don't do it then.

It's not gonna stop the rest of us enjoying ourselves.

I think one should face the pitch and one turn away, person by person next to each other.

it won't work in order for every person, that's absolutely impossible obviously.

would look good though if you could get half and half doin it somehow.

Freestyler said:
I think one should face the pitch and one turn away, person by person next to each other.

it won't work in order for every person, that's absolutely impossible obviously.

would look good though if you could get half and half doin it somehow.
That would be class.

the poznan is quality anyone who thinks we should stop it is either not a true man city fan or they dont sit in the kippax where it all happens

To all you chodes who are moaning about the poznan.......

8D8yd.png

Young fans of today were beginning to get all moody and serious at games, the poznan, Alan, the bird and grandma have enlightened them to the man city way to enjoy a game
I for one will do the poznan until something new comes along.
As for changing it, its called the poznan for a reason because we don't want to claim it as ours but enlighten others where we first seen it.
I am sure the Lech poznan fans don't mind us spreading there name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.