no more tea bags

Can we have the makers of this crap take a one way to the tower? there must be laws against this crap and if not there fucking should be :-D
I might buy a can as a belated birthday present for James. Lazy sod will probably love it.

I have never used tea bags.

Loose leaf tea is much better.

Many people seem to pride themselves on their increasing sophistication when it comes to drinks like wine, coffee, beer and whiskey but they are still content to serve up low quality, mass market brand teabags to visitors who choose tea when offered a drink.

no-more-tea-bags-1473501657-large-article-0.png

What is this nonsense? Squirty fucking tea! What a load of bollocks.

That can seriously fuck off, I'm not having it. What moist labia invented that shite.

Incidentally the tea bag was an accidental invention, the bloke who first developed them was handing out samples in hessian bags for new customers, they mistakenly thought you boiled in the bag, he had loads of compliments on his new invention and the rest is history...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.