no motivation to work

i am sat at my desk with my head set on but not dailing anyones number coz i am hooked and cant tell anyone why i am not making calls i have to say i am emailing the customers instead lol

No one is interested in city here in north wales as they all follow either the Rags (obviously becuase they arent from manchester) and liverpool down here.

So this is the only way i can enjoy this with my own ppl (even tho we are all pulling our hair our!! not enjoyable)

Diego1983 said:
i am sat at my desk with my head set on but not dailing anyones number coz i am hooked and cant tell anyone why i am not making calls i have to say i am emailing the customers instead lol

No one is interested in city here in north wales as they all follow either the Rags (obviously becuase they arent from manchester) and liverpool down here.

So this is the only way i can enjoy this with my own ppl (even tho we are all pulling our hair our!! not enjoyable)

This ^^

I have to make 75 calls a day.

I have done 4.

Uwe Rosler said:
Diego1983 said:

This ^^

I have done 4.

hahahahahahahahaha i am sure we will both make it up after Kaka is reveald!! oh and after we have celebrated for a week lol

Diego1983 said:
Uwe Rosler said:
Diego1983 said:

This ^^

I have done 4.

hahahahahahahahaha i am sure we will both make it up after Kaka is reveald!! oh and after we have celebrated for a week lol

Indeed

Luckily it's half day on Friday for me but it was a toughie, my mind was all over and bloke next to must have wished i would just stfu cos i never stopped about Kaka.

Well i am an ICT teacher and do you think the pupils are getting taught at the mo, no they are not. I just make them get on with their coursework, and not to bother me...........

The state of education these days eh.............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.