No need to thank me

Skashion said:
charliebigspuds said:
its a bit kiddy, maybe I'm getting old but I prefer
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUTGr5t3MoY&feature=related[/youtube]
Ah, when Green Day were good.
So you think they've gone shit as well? I was beginning to worry when I'd meet someone else apart from myself and my girlfriend that thought this.

'Know Your Enemy' is an embarrassment to rock music.

MCFC BOB said:
Skashion said:
charliebigspuds said:
its a bit kiddy, maybe I'm getting old but I prefer
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUTGr5t3MoY&feature=related[/youtube]
So you think they've gone shit as well? I was beginning to worry when I'd meet someone else apart from myself and my girlfriend that thought this.

agreed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLqHDhF-O28[/youtube]

class!

Mills-Mcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
Skashion said:

agreed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLqHDhF-O28[/youtube]

class!
Another band that I think is in a slow decline.

Sorry.

MCFC BOB said:

Sadly yes. Green Day are now a long way away from where they were when they started mud fights at Woodstock. It is embarrassing watching Billie Joe live these days.

Agreed. I gave it a once over. Didn't like it. Decided to go back for more, disliked it less than I did in the first instance but still, it's just not good. American Idiot was ok, and decent artistically. I'm okay with that and like some of the songs from that album but I'll always prefer the earlier stuff.

Skashion said:
MCFC BOB said:

Sadly yes. Green Day are now a long way away from where they were when they started mud fights at Woodstock. It is embarrassing watching Billie Joe live these days.

Agreed. I gave it a once over. Didn't like it. Decided to go back for more, disliked it less than I did in the first instance but still, it's just not good. American Idiot was ok, and decent artistically. I'm okay with that and like some of the songs from that album but I'll always prefer the earlier stuff.
'American Idiot' - I don't understand why it was so popular. Was it a soundtrack to a film or something? It just smacked of lazy artists that couldn't be arsed anymore; they made a pretty simple riff, repeated it, and kept the same vocal melody for the verses. I bet it took 20 minutes to write and record. I expect that from Justin Bieber or Kesha, but not from Green Day. But ah well, they've never been on my iTunes and I doubt they will be.

Don't even get me started on how bad '21 Guns' is.

MCFC BOB said:
'American Idiot' - I don't understand why it was so popular. Was it a soundtrack to a film or something? It just smacked of lazy artists that couldn't be arsed anymore; they made a pretty simple riff, repeated it, and kept the same vocal melody for the verses. I bet it took 20 minutes to write and record. I expect that from Justin Bieber or Kesha, but not from Green Day. But ah well, they've never been on my iTunes and I doubt they will be.

I'm talking about the album, not the song.

Skashion said:
MCFC BOB said:

I'm talking about the album, not the song.
Sorry, I've completely misread what you put. You know when you read half of a sentence and the imagine the rest of the sentence in your head and think you've read it?

Or maybe stupid things don't happen to you? Haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.