No new transfers today- what we all havin' for tea tonight ?

bluealf said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
bluealf said:
You wouldnt know it was in mate, it just adds to the flavour, a trick i use for the kids is to put a touch of tomato puree in and that turns it red lol.

Honestly as i said i wouldnt eat it fried or grilled, but in a hot pot it disintergrates to nothing.

I promise you, along with the herbs and i also put a white pudding in also it is just flavour heaven.

I fucking love cooking me lol

right thats it, i have heard enough! Bluealfs for tea tomorrow, bring own knifes and forks!! be round at 7 alf? ill get the beers in?? ;)

Stella only for me lol

only the posh stuff eh?? ;) lol

bluealf said:
More worrying it is the only lager i dont get hangovers from lol

seriously, fuck me i have the worst headache from a stella binge! i don't get hungover from whiskey so thats all i drink! do love a good heineken though!

bluealf said:
More worrying it is the only lager i dont get hangovers from lol
Jaysus! Spoonbender is the only drink that gives me hangover. Other than Stella I am immune to them and that includes spirits too. I bow to your hardcoreness.

Weird eh ?

Even that weak piss fosters leaves me in agony the next day.

I praise the day i had stella for the first time and i latched on pretty quick lol

Vodka was also good but after i went past 30 it started making me a bit mental, so dont drink it now.

Whiskey i just can not stand the smell when you put the glass to your lips and have never got round to drinking it lol

Southern comfort has a youngster but that isnt stricktly a whiskey persay.

Like cider also but see vodka lol

bluealf said:
Weird eh ?

Even that weak piss fosters leaves me in agony the next day.

I praise the day i had stella for the first time and i latched on pretty quick lol

Vodka was also good but after i went past 30 it started making me a bit mental, so dont drink it now.

Whiskey i just can not stand the smell when you put the glass to your lips and have never got round to drinking it lol

Southern comfort has a youngster but that isnt stricktly a whiskey persay.

Like cider also but see vodka lol

i love a good old, jack daniels, jim beam, bells scotch whiskey, jamesons! gorgeuos stuff

I never made that curry yesterday so I did it today instead. Minced turkey balti. Cheap and easy.

i just came in from college to find king prawn curry rice, chips and 2 budwiesers waiting for me

fuckin awesome:D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.