Breadsnapper said:
toffee balls said:
Can I just say guys mr Swales took on the rag machine head on
And lost miserably.

I think some are becoming slightly obsessive now.I am happy in my city skin
And do not care what the fuck they do.

Our Parade was better because it meant more
Nothing to do wIth numbers.
Your location speaks volumes. It is not about being obsessed, it is about ramming the last 35 years of crap down their rag throats. You would know that if you had followed City that long.

not with you there pal.

Sat in corporate only way I could get my 8 year old lad to the match

Been watching the blues for 40 years mate and many of those years were spent angry at the fookers.

Gave up most of the hatred years ago and feel calmer for it.

Just totally and utterly ignore them.
Try it .

They can't handle it.

toffee balls said:
Breadsnapper said:
toffee balls said:
And lost miserably.

Your location speaks volumes. It is not about being obsessed, it is about ramming the last 35 years of crap down their rag throats. You would know that if you had followed City that long.

not with you there pal.

Been watching the blues for 40 years mate and many of those years were spent angry at the fookers.

Try it .

They can't handle it.

well said toffee balls. some of our fans are well and truly obsessed. the clowns spending all day making all the united related photoshop stuff needs to sort it out.

felixbg said:
toffee balls said:
Breadsnapper said:

not with you there pal.

Try it .

They can't handle it.

well said toffee balls. some of our fans are well and truly obsessed. the clowns spending all day making all the united related photoshop stuff needs to sort it out.

I would normally agree with you but they've been spending the last few weeks taking the piss out of how many turned up to our parade and now they had a shoddy turnout yesterday, it's our turn to take the piss a bit...nothing to do with obsession, just making them look like the deluded tits they are.

I do agree about the photoshops though.

Bollocks to the obsession the season's finished and I'm bored shitless so laughing at their pathetic parade is top of the agenda currently

There's probably not a handful of time I've been able to rub something in the rags faces, and after 15 years of mocking and goading, I'm gonna make the most of it!

There have been a few things backfire on them this season with regards their taunts directed at us. I think it's the first time it has happened in my lifetime so I enjoyed it while I could yesterday!

i m with hombre on this one..those of you preaching to us about who cares etc.. whats the matter only been doing all the aways the last seven years or so..well some of us have had years of stuff being rammed down our throat and if we wont to give a little back...why not <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsB4a--WRTs&feature=fvsr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsB4a--WRTs&feature=fvsr</a>

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
felixbg said:
had a quick look on redcafe, some of them genuinly think we only had 8k fans turn up. be nice for some of their fans to look at these photos and see what manchester looks like.

now I don't normally want it to rain on a bank holiday .................. <in a Keegan-esque ran> but "I would love it, love it" if the heavens opened and it pissed it down.
This Manchester mate...it will rain, it always pissin rains

to be honest i`m seeing the desperation of the MuEN saying "tens of thousands" of fans turned up at their parade,they are hanging on to the coat tails of our ascendency big time and these rag reporters are who work for them are clearly sucking up to shakin baconface,it`s quite amusing to smell the fear eminatting from stretford...

and just a quick doth of the cap to lee the blue from offerton who written in/emailed a cheeky little response to postbag in the MuEN,it had me chuckling...

Breadsnapper said:
toffee balls said:
And lost miserably.

Hear hear, Shove it right up the red bastards as far as it will go, then a bit more ;o)<br /><br />-- Tue May 31, 2011 5:28 pm --<br /><br />
berger1985 said:
There's probably not a handful of time I've been able to rub something in the rags faces, and after 15 years of mocking and goading, I'm gonna make the most of it!

There have been a few things backfire on them this season with regards their taunts directed at us. I think it's the first time it has happened in my lifetime so I enjoyed it while I could yesterday!

And today, and tomorrow, and the day after that. Spot on Berger1985. Keep fighting the good fight!!

bluecarlos61 said:
Breadsnapper said:
toffee balls said:
And lost miserably.

Hear hear, Shove it right up the red bastards as far as it will go, then a bit more ;o)

-- Tue May 31, 2011 5:28 pm --

berger1985 said:

And today, and tomorrow, and the day after that. Spot on Berger1985. Keep fighting the good fight!!
Amen brothers. For the first time in donkeys years we've got our foot on their throat and I for one intend to carry on squeezing.
Them twats can dish it out but they can't take it, which makes it even funnier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.