no signings?

argyle said:
ranxerox said:
hgblue said:
I think Mancini wanted the likes of Lavezzi, Thiago Silva, De Rossi and RVP, and it looks like he's going to get Scott Sinclair. No wonder he's pissed.

De Rossi is still available and would be a near perfect signing, would much rather have him than either RVP or Agger.

Di Rossi is too expensive for us. City are taking FFP extremely seriously for whatever reason.

It's why we're now settling for players like Sinclair.

We did bid £30m+ for Hazard! Has this money now vanished?

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Players like Sinclair will NOT win us the Champions League. Looks like we have lowered our sights somewhat.

I'd just as soon sign nobody than Sinclair. Can't see what he would bring.

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
argyle said:
ranxerox said:
De Rossi is still available and would be a near perfect signing, would much rather have him than either RVP or Agger.

Di Rossi is too expensive for us. City are taking FFP extremely seriously for whatever reason.

You tell me?

Can't believe the negativity of these Football Manager dicks, "Oooh, my favourite player from wherever isn't joining for £30m+, this Sinclair is bog standard English shit, but we've got the superstar AJ". Jesus wept de niro should've told Ric to pull the trigger when he saw what'd happened to this end of the forum.

Seosa said:
Can't believe the negativity of these Football Manager dicks, "Oooh, my favourite player from wherever isn't joining for £30m+, this Sinclair is bog standard English shit, but we've got the superstar AJ". Jesus wept de niro should've told Ric to pull the trigger when he saw what'd happened to this end of the forum.

Shortest verse in the bible you know "Jesus Wept".

argyle said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
argyle said:

You tell me?
Well that meal I had to night was a bit on the dear side

I am not disappointed with us not signing a superstar but I have to say I am disappointed as have signed no one that will be a first team squad member. Even Pizarro would have been a worthwhile addition.

We need more strength in depth IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.