NO Standing and doing 'the poznan' t-shirts.... hypocritical

This will be next........

2vs47y9.jpg

Just to point out.

The title of this thread has been edited by......? The original title was City launch Poznan T-Shirt. Ric! What the f*** is going on? You or the Mods trying to give me a bad name on BM? ;-)

Pearce_out said:
fans should be allowed to stand in front of their own seat should they choose. But standing stands is a thing of the past and a recipe for trouble imo.
Oh great, what about grandma or the bloke with arthritis in the seat behind?

Having turned a blind eye to standing in one small section, the club's now getting complaints from 119 where some people think they should be able to stand all game and are blocking the view for those who don't want to stand (including those at the back in wheelchairs); watch for some enforcement in future.

Just to be clear: the club supports safe standing and would introduce such sections, but it's against the law with no imminent chance of change, and if persistent standing becomes general (or anyone can just stand up in front of someone who wants or needs to sit) the blind eye turned to some areas may also become sighted again.

Re: Poznan T-Shirts Have Just Been Launched By The Club

Halfpenny said:
Is the club doing all it can to kill it stone dead?

I fully agree with what you're saying - remember bananas ?? As soon as the club tried to "merchandise it" then it stopped and suddenly became unfashionable !!

daveduke67 said:
Lucky13 said:
Nothing wrong with GILF's

Oh there is - you ever opened a cheese toastie?

this little sub thread is the funniest thing i've read on bluemoon over the last few days.

my two penneths worth, i wish i was as cool as everyone who is getting so worked up about these t shirts, no body is forcing you to buy them,the club is just trying to make a bit of money out of something many fans enjoy,nowt wrong with that, it strikes me that the people who hate this t shirt are the sort that will insist on wearing fashionable branded gear,only the latest mind,and only till everyone else starts wearing it.

as for the standing issue the club are only towing the 'party line' as it were,standing will only come back if there is a government decision in favour of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.