NO Standing and doing 'the poznan' t-shirts.... hypocritical

crizack said:
maybe we should all do the poznan for 90 minutes, will they have problems with standing then, with all the t-shirts sold?

I think you have answered your own question pal

Re: Poznan T-Shirts Have Just Been Launched By The Club

Seriously, does anyone buy cack like that? I am assuming there must be a market for it but I can't think of one person I know that would wear that. You'd have to be mentally ill.

Balti said:
crizack said:
maybe we should all do the poznan for 90 minutes, will they have problems with standing then, with all the t-shirts sold?

I think you have answered your own question pal

The OP has a point.

A campaign has started this week for safe standing to be allowed, check it out.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fsf.org.uk/news/safestanding.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fsf.org.uk/news/safestanding.php</a>

City have allowed us to stand, probably against the councils wishes, and after all the shit that we had a few years ago( I got chucked out against spuds because of it!!) with the stewards I honestly think we are lucky that we have got such understanding people at the top. The standing thing that has come up this week is to do with the whole stadiums having standing area, that's all we have rejected, not letting our fans stand in seated areas.

fans should be allowed to stand in front of their own seat should they choose. But standing stands is a thing of the past and a recipie for trouble imo.

Re: Poznan T-Shirts Have Just Been Launched By The Club

Give me strength!

Anyway, the way that some grown men get ridiculously excited at their 3457th time of turning round, groping the bloke next to them and jumping up and down makes it quite fitting that it is being linked with children's t-shirts.

I don't know who gets more giddy. Some City fans with this or sad rags thinking that shouting "we do what we want" makes them all rebellious.

Both are becoming cringe worthy and are well deserving of being linked with shit like this.

(PS: save the miserable bastard comments. I know)

weejh said:
City have allowed us to stand, probably against the councils wishes, and after all the shit that we had a few years ago( I got chucked out against spuds because of it!!) with the stewards I honestly think we are lucky that we have got such understanding people at the top. The standing thing that has come up this week is to do with the whole stadiums having standing area, that's all we have rejected, not letting our fans stand in seated areas.

so does this mean they could end up planning a designated standing section et al 109-10 and south stand? hope so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.