no Suarez tonight

Burtonblue said:
Yesssss!
How stupid must LFC feel about that gesture of player support with the shirts last week...embarrassing at best.
Will be tough for him to live this down imo

And, dare I say it, rightly so!

Talkshite 'pundits' this afternoon reckon Gerrard's not ready to play a full 90 quite yet so likely obe impact sub in second half

Re: Suarez out tonight

City Raider said:
mods - i know its a matchday thread but if you remove this thread as well, another will just pop up - can't you kust merge and leave on here for now?

The other two that were on here are now merged on the matchday thread...wont be long til this is.

City Raider said:
good news but gerrards ability to whip in crosses from anywhere better option for carroll
With our luck the way it's been going Carroll will probably have the game of his life...
Just can't get rid of the pessimist in me after over 40 yrs of this!

Haha, he will miss all 3 against us and the first game after the ban is against United

Perfect.

His statement might cause even more ructions as he is still claiming "negro" is a non - derogatory term in his country and insisting he did nothing wrong. He just doesn´t seem or want to get it. Has he no knowledge of context whatsoever?

Only reason 'King' Kenny has not appealed the ban tonight is , with all this deluge of rain, a diver like Sewerez could drown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.