No Tevez today

Great timing by him, it adds a few weeks to the media telling us how we shouldn't have sold Balotelli.

But seen as though we have no idea what the problem is, I hope everything is okay with him and his family. Lets just wait till we hear the full story before we start criticizing him.

simonmdm said:
Great timing by him, it adds a few weeks to the media telling us how we shouldn't have sold Balotelli.

But seen as though we have no idea what the problem is, I hope everything is okay with him and his family. Lets just wait till we hear the full story before we start criticizing him.

I wish Tevez moved on last summer. Leave a hero. We could have got in a more dependable player. Mancini clearly does have a problem with him if he is giving him so little playing time. I just think tevez doesnt care-boy who cired wolf and all that,.

fucking right he cares... no wonder hes pissed off, with mario being picked before him in the derby and dzecko being picked before him... OUR BEST TWO ARE SERGIO AND CARLOS... mancini, sort it out!!!

You can point directly to Tevez, Aguero, Silva, and Nasri partnership last season as the reason we came back to win the title. How many fucking times have we seen that partnership this season?

If Tevez were to be in another row, I'd honestly be more inclined to blame Mancini at this point.

Dethred said:
You can point directly to Tevez, Aguero, Silva, and Nasri partnership last season as the reason we came back to win the title. How many fucking times have we seen that partnership this season?

If Tevez were to be in another row, I'd honestly be more inclined to blame Mancini at this point.

As much as I want to hurl insults at you, I find myself agreeing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.