NO TO KAKA, MILAN and your Old boy!

In all honesty I would love for him to play for us! If he really wanted that!
And I really don't think he does in all fairness.

mcfcmatt said:
Kaka himself said to reporters in his car that he does not want to leave Milan unless the Club want to sell him (which they do at that money) He said one day he wants to be Milan Captain!
He is not exactly jumping for joy about joining us is he!

not sure if true or not but i was told that footage was taken last year..?

MCFC_Freestyler said:
rohanthebest said:
exactly. if he's crying that he doesn't want to leave then he isn't committed to the club . he is concentrating more on leaving the club . i'd prefer de jong and 2 centre backs any day. plus elano is coming back to form and i don't want to see him leave

was robinho commited to play for our club?, he didn't even know who he signed for for a start

look at him now, having the time of his life, enjoying it and it shows, loves manchester, loves the club, loves the fans

kaka will be exactly like robinho but the difference is kaka will know he hasn't signed for chelsea

Of course he knew, he's not a complete dumbarse. Elano said he was speaking to him the day of the deal since Robinho phoned him to get a feel for the club.

Don't tell me your saying he didn't know because he accidently said 'Chelsea' instead of 'City' in a Brazilian news conference? This was then twisted by the tabloids to make out he didn't even realise who he'd signed for. Obviously some of our fans go with this stuff though. I just look at it and laugh.

I despair of some people - after all the shite the press have reported, slagged us off etc., since the takeover and there are still people on here that fucking hang on their every word.
The press DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE whats going on with the Kaka deal, any more than my mum does - them reporting we're paying £130 mil or £500k a week or that we've no chance of signing him sells papers. So fuck the lot of them, I believe this will happen, and if it does it will not be because he's been railroaded into it, but because the delegation we sent, along with Robinho, have sold the project we've got for the future, and he believes he can be a major part of that project.

I think most of the talks are generated by the PR machine, apparently a lot of people "SEE" kaka cries after training, or "HEAR" kaka is reluctant to join, etc. These are all just PR spins to smooth the process of transition and appease the fans for Milan. Of course every player is going to speak how they love their previous clubs, its all damage control.

Have you seen Kaka comes out in public, saying "I don't want to join but they force me", if he is vocal about it I am sure he should have publicly announced this already.

ManCityX said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
rohanthebest said:
exactly. if he's crying that he doesn't want to leave then he isn't committed to the club . he is concentrating more on leaving the club . i'd prefer de jong and 2 centre backs any day. plus elano is coming back to form and i don't want to see him leave

was robinho commited to play for our club?, he didn't even know who he signed for for a start

look at him now, having the time of his life, enjoying it and it shows, loves manchester, loves the club, loves the fans

kaka will be exactly like robinho but the difference is kaka will know he hasn't signed for chelsea

Of course he knew, he's not a complete dumbarse. Elano said he was on the speaking to him the day of the deal since Robinho phoned him to get a feel for the club.

Don't tell me your saying he didn't know because he accidently said 'Chelsea' instead of 'City' in a Brazilian news conference? This was then twisted by the tabloids to make out he didn't even realise who he'd signed for. Obviously some of our fans go with this stuff though. I just look at it and laugh.

I'm not saying he thought he signed for chelsea!!!!!! bloody hell i'm not stupid

i'm saying he came simply because he was either gonna sit on real madrids bench or get first team football and £120,000 a week, robbie had no idea at all what to expect when he came to us

dario2739 said:
The press DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE whats going on with the Kaka deal, any more than my mum does

What a load of bollox, I spoke to your Mum last night and she said the deal was on and will be completed first thing tomorrow ;-)

Just reading the 'he doesn't really want to play for us' comments on here - while I agree he loves AC Milan, and always will, that doesn't mean he can't play his heart out for us.
Ronaldo really wants to play for Real Madrid, but he doesn't and I don't hear many rags bitching over him now!

mcfcmatt said:
dario2739 said:
The press DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE whats going on with the Kaka deal, any more than my mum does

What a load of bollox, I spoke to yuor Mum last night and she said the deal was on and will be completed first thing tomorrow ;-)

Oh fuck, i've said too much - Ajay's identity revealed at last!

dario2739 said:
mcfcmatt said:
dario2739 said:

What a load of bollox, I spoke to yuor Mum last night and she said the deal was on and will be completed first thing tomorrow ;-)

Oh fuck, i've said too much - Ajay's identity revealed at last!

PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.