"No top seven in League Cup" next season

Won’t be the only thing majorly disrupted over the next few seasons to accommodate finishing this season. I really enjoy the carabao, get to see a largely experimental side and we get a nice early trip to Wembley. Whilst I recognise it has more prestige, I’d rather not be in the fa cup if it was one or the other as it is always at a congested time of the season throughout the rounds and causes a big backlog for doing well as league games get postponed. Not to mention having won it three times in a row you’d at least want the opportunity to make it four.

Would think it’s only a one off with both the European competitions and the premier league likely to be late starting.
I think some of enforced changes they will keep going fowards ,if it suits the money and brand men and the two clubs who are in on all the decisions of course

I think some of enforced changes they will keep going fowards ,if it suits the money and brand men and the two clubs who are in on all the decisions of course
Doubt it will suit either the money men or the brands and sponsors of the cup though, not to have the top teams in their competition. If it suits anyone it will be the managers of the top teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.