Noel Gallagher 02 arena last night

Markt85 said:
Niall2407 said:
welcometomanchester said:
chances are on different stages so you have to pick mate

Noel Gallagher all day long. Being honest, I only like a couple of the Stones roses songs whereas pretty much all my mates (all united fans as well) prefer stone roses

Im pretty sure Noel said that there was no way he would play at the same time as Stone roses

Even better then, hopefully they will play at different times.

Markt85 said:
Niall2407 said:
welcometomanchester said:
chances are on different stages so you have to pick mate

Noel Gallagher all day long. Being honest, I only like a couple of the Stones roses songs whereas pretty much all my mates (all united fans as well) prefer stone roses

Im pretty sure Noel said that there was no way he would play at the same time as Stone roses

Is there an echo in here ?

Was there last night as well. Just immense. Third time I've seen him and even though I detest arena gigs, he just gets better and better. As said he dedicated What A Life first to all the City fans first which was roundly booed. Then he said it's for Mario Balotelli which was greeted with some boo's. He then said something along the lines of "Seriously? How can anyone boo Balotelli? He's better than all of you put together!"

He ws bantering with the front row though most of the gig. Dedicated Little by Little to his daughter who was there for the show apparently. Highlights for me were Dream On, Talk Tonight, Whatever, and obsiously Don't Look Back In Anger. That soung is just epic when everyone sings along.

acquiesce said:
Was there last night as well. Just immense. Third time I've seen him and even though I detest arena gigs, he just gets better and better. As said he dedicated What A Life first to all the City fans first which was roundly booed. Then he said it's for Mario Balotelli which was greeted with some boo's. He then said something along the lines of "Seriously? How can anyone boo Balotelli? He's better than all of you put together!"

He ws bantering with the front row though most of the gig. Dedicated Little by Little to his daughter who was there for the show apparently. Highlights for me were Dream On, Talk Tonight, Whatever, and obsiously Don't Look Back In Anger. That soung is just epic when everyone sings along.

This version of supersonic was my highlight, everyone in the arena knew every word - was haunting and brilliant

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNeEvvJ1UV4[/youtube]

was anybody at the sheffield gig? i was about 2 rows back when this nice bird comes running trough the crowed, wips off her top throws her bra at the guitarist and jumps about with her very nice tits bouncing all over the place. she was there for about 5 songs and noel dedicated the rest of the gig to her tits. it got to the point where every band member was staring at her laughing!!

Off to the Birmingham gig tonight.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hdzYTl_HgUI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... dzYTl_HgUI</a>

dannyboy29 said:
was anybody at the sheffield gig? i was about 2 rows back when this nice bird comes running trough the crowed, wips off her top throws her bra at the guitarist and jumps about with her very nice tits bouncing all over the place. she was there for about 5 songs and noel dedicated the rest of the gig to her tits. it got to the point where every band member was staring at her laughing!!
I was at the sheffield gig mate ,didn't she say her name was Charlie freelick as well when noel asked.
Great gig as well,he is getting better the older he gets.

It's finally my turn today. Off to Berlin in an hour for his gig tonight, before getting the first train back in the morning (at 4:30). Good job the bars are open all night!!!

City shirt ready, Umbro retro jacket ready. Let's go!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.