Noel Gallagher and York away

nicholasjackson said:
he wasnt anywhere near york, i remember wher e i was( at home) i went 8 away games that year, york certainly wasnt one of them and i would never claim it, he clearly reads bluemoon.

Golly Gosh a miracle. Someone on here didnt go to York away. But did you have the same injury as Aquero as every man and his dog have on the recent thread.

Fook York away. What about bradford away when we'd not won on the road for was it 34 games ? Lol, used to look at the team in the same way as we do now. Would argue as if we were the best thing since sliced bread.

sympatheticblue said:
Fook York away. What about bradford away when we'd not won on the road for was it 34 games ? Lol, used to look at the team in the same way as we do now. Would argue as if we were the best thing since sliced bread.
I remember that Bradford game and also the game the previous Saturday at Gay Meadow. 0-0 until City got a penalty in the last thirty seconds. You can guess the rest.

lancs blue said:
borninm14 said:
Friday night ? , I wonder.Always remember Colchester being the hard one as that WAS on a Friday if my memory serves me correct.

Colchester was 6pm on Saturday for TV, York was just a normal 3pm Saturday KO.
colchester was a sat night games we changed ends because the away end wasa rubbish with some sort of plastic thing down the middle that sopped you seeing the opposite corner flag

we walked out and went down the inside of the ground to the other end the stewards were going mad saying we couldn't just cahange ends

we just ignored thaem until the dibble arrived and started gobbing off

we then pointed out we in fact had tickets for the other end as well and we could in fact change ends ( thanks to bobbit )

we sat with all the players wives etc who were just in the normal stand behind the opposite end to the city fans

I think this was the first ever pay for view game memorable for the amazing challenge by andy morrison who side lined cholchesters new hope for about 4 months

I didnt go but I did go by train to Southend midweek in the League Cup,I thought we were the next big thing,just like I bet you did![/quote]

I was on that train arriving back in Stockport about half three in the morning, wasn't it 0-0 as well.

whp.blue said:
lancs blue said:
borninm14 said:
Friday night ? , I wonder.Always remember Colchester being the hard one as that WAS on a Friday if my memory serves me correct.

Colchester was 6pm on Saturday for TV, York was just a normal 3pm Saturday KO.
colchester was a sat night games we changed ends because the away end wasa rubbish with some sort of plastic thing down the middle that sopped you seeing the opposite corner flag

we walked out and went down the inside of the ground to the other end the stewards were going mad saying we couldn't just cahange ends

we just ignored thaem until the dibble arrived and started gobbing off

we then pointed out we in fact had tickets for the other end as well and we could in fact change ends ( thanks to bobbit )

we sat with all the players wives etc who were just in the normal stand behind the opposite end to the city fans

I think this was the first ever pay for view game memorable for the amazing challenge by andy morrison who side lined cholchesters new hope for about 4 months

Yes it was...... I was at the game and also had to sit in the away end.... Goatee scored the winner if I remember

For quite a few of us York is home, it's not the other end of the world you know. An hour and ten minutes from the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.