Noel Gallagher Leaves Oasis - ADUG City Takeover Complete?

In The Know said:
Oasis were crap live, the sound systems were never anywhere near loud enough and the band are largely padestrian on satge.

Pedestrian???

Liam Gallagher fills a stadium with his presence alone. Its not about how you move on the stage, its about how you move an audience.

The audience entertain themselves at Oasis Gigs. Liam stands like a statue with his hands behind his back leaning into the Mic, he is about as entertaining as a game of bowls

Cheltblue said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
fair to say there not a mile better than the roses.

Love the Roses and dont like comparing, but while the Roses are Indie and Mancunian legends, Oasis are legends to a far more varied and worldwide audience.
But bad analogy mate, i dont like comparing them cus i love em both. And i would imagine that virtually all Roses fans are also mad for the boys!

fair enough to say again as oasis openly admit it, that the roses made them, obv im going to compare them, when you say theres no band that has touched them in 20 years.

Cheltblue said:
bigmalsfedora said:
it shows how shit the music scene is now if those 2 chancers still get people blindly accepting the crap they produce,
thank fuck they wont be trying to be the beatles anymore

Thats like saying Barca are only the best team in Europe cus of all the other sh*te thats around now!!!

Oasis have been the best because the vast majority of music lovers all over the world have continually bought album after album, video after video, and spent £00s after £00s going to see them....... if they are lucky enough to grab 1 of the vastly over-subscribed tickets.

Call it as you see it fella, but on this occassion you are wrong!

haha in your opinion pal and barca are the best team in europe arent they....you proved my point about them being chancers with your comments about ticket prices. look at the heaton park gig when the sound system went down and it was announced a refund would be given, it wasnt a week till they were moaning about fans taking them up on it. and how quick did they shoot off to london to make sure they maximised there chance of making more money, burnage was soon forgot then. lets face it the music they have made in recent times has got lazier by the album...just my opinion but i stand by it.

bigmalsfedora said:
Cheltblue said:
Thats like saying Barca are only the best team in Europe cus of all the other sh*te thats around now!!!

Oasis have been the best because the vast majority of music lovers all over the world have continually bought album after album, video after video, and spent £00s after £00s going to see them....... if they are lucky enough to grab 1 of the vastly over-subscribed tickets.

Call it as you see it fella, but on this occassion you are wrong!

and one does agree.

haha in your opinion pal and barca are the best team in europe arent they....you proved my point about them being chancers with your comments about ticket prices. look at the heaton park gig when the sound system went down and it was announced a refund would be given, it wasnt a week till they were moaning about fans taking them up on it. and how quick did they shoot off to london to make sure they maximised there chance of making more money, burnage was soon forgot then. lets face it the music they have made in recent times has got lazier by the album...just my opinion but i stand by it.

In The Know said:
The audience entertain themselves at Oasis Gigs. Liam stands like a statue with his hands behind his back leaning into the Mic, he is about as entertaining as a game of bowls

If a band is shit, the audience just dont turn up!! Hard to say that about Oasis gigs.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Cheltblue said:
Love the Roses and dont like comparing, but while the Roses are Indie and Mancunian legends, Oasis are legends to a far more varied and worldwide audience.
But bad analogy mate, i dont like comparing them cus i love em both. And i would imagine that virtually all Roses fans are also mad for the boys!

fair enough to say again as oasis openly admit it, that the roses made them, obv im going to compare them, when you say theres no band that has touched them in 20 years.

But they went on to be far bigger than the roses, like it or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.