Noel Gallagher on Talksport

The 2000 promotion game at Blackburn he was very pro city on commentary. Only since we’ve had constant success he’s turned into a ****.
I remember him at Ewood saying, “with a fanatical support that travels in such huge numbers, City will be a tremendous addition to the PL”

Back when we had fans of course

I remember him at Ewood saying, “with a fanatical support that travels in such huge numbers, City will be a tremendous addition to the PL”

Back when we had fans of course
“When City scored then their fans are all over this stadium”

“They’ve staged an Ewood park takeover”.

I’ve seen it so many times I can recite from memory.

I refuse to watch anything which features Alan Brazil. Bloke belongs in the stone age.
Brazil is one of the bearable ones on there. Him and McCoist can be a good listen. He’s like the harmless pisspot down the pub and he’s one of the few that is happy to praise city where praise is due

Brazil is one of the bearable ones on there. Him and McCoist can be a good listen. He’s like the harmless pisspot down the pub and he’s one of the few that is happy to praise city where praise is due
I'll never forget him wanking over our demise in the 99 play off final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.