Noel Gallagher & Talksport Mag

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief

Sorry if posted elsewhere (and if so Mods please delete) but here's a link to a video interview with Noel Gallagher thats running in the Talkshite mag. Not bad, has its moments.

Just click on the pic of Noel in the bottom left corner on the first page

Noel & Talkshite

Just to pre-empt the rest of this thread:

"Noel Gallagher is not a proper Blue, he only turns up twice a season"

"Yes he is"

"No he's not"

"Yes he is"

Just on that note, i did the tour last week with my boy and the geezer doing the tour said that NoeL G had never seen City play at the COMS.

Cant say i ever go to the match to look out for him, so i couldnt contradict, but that did surprise me.

Has anyone seen him watching City at home???

Cheltblue said:
Just on that note, i did the tour last week with my boy and the geezer doing the tour said that NoeL G had never seen City play at the COMS.

Cant say i ever go to the match to look out for him, so i couldnt contradict, but that did surprise me.

I have a couple of mates that know him personally and I have met him on a number of occasions. Bottom line is that him and Liam are both Blue's, used to attend regularly, still go when convenient (and I mean convenient, they arent there at home often but tend to do the London aways if they are free) but ultimately arent everyone's cup of tea and can both be arrogant cocks at times (Liam more so than Noel)

I remember Liam and Noel making a late appearance at the watford away game a couple of years back

BingoBango said:
Random observation while we're on celebrity City fans: John Stapleton was in the seat behind me and my girlfriend at West Ham.
He goes to all our games in the south and many home ones. And he's visited our branch three times, top fella.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Cheltblue said:

I have a couple of mates that know him personally and I have met him on a number of occasions. Bottom line is that him and Liam are both Blue's, used to attend regularly, still go when convenient (and I mean convenient, they arent there at home often but tend to do the London aways if they are free) but ultimately arent everyone's cup of tea and can both be arrogant cocks at times (Liam more so than Noel)

Im a big fan of Oasis so it wasnt meant as a dig, even tho your last line is bang on. It was more as shock considering the links they have had with City since they became famous. But if what you are saying is right Nix, shouldnt somebody inform the tour guides that they have been seen at the odd City home game?

Cheltblue said:
Im a big fan of Oasis so it wasnt meant as a dig, even tho your last line is bang on. It was more as shock considering the links they have had with City since they became famous. But if what you are saying is right Nix, shouldnt somebody inform the tour guides that they have been seen at the odd City home game?

Not sure why they wouldnt know to be honest ? sounds like a little bit of devilment to me. In recent years when they have attended home games when back visiting the area or playing concerts they have been as Guests of the club as a rule, always corporate of course

P.S. I like there music but am in the camp that they are a pair of knobs more often than they arent, Liam really doesnt like me as before they were famous I gave him a bit of a shoeing in the Elizabethan in Heaton Moor one night but Noels OK most of the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.